Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

mysteriousmoon

Hello Mysteriousmoon and welcome! :) To get to the matter of your post...

I don't need to predict...I've seen it....WWIII, The United states one world power, Americans are now slaves and expected to live in a communist way, A rebellion against the United States Government, War with North Korea (WWIII), Millions dying, Billions rising up to rebel against the rest of humanity until there's nothing left....

(Quote originally posted on another thread.)

What you said here sounds like what John Titor told us. Please tell us more.

QUESTIONS

1) How and when will the rebellion against the U.S. Government happen? What will be the defining factor that starts a rebellion in the USA?

2) What countries survive WWIII?

3) I see you are a teenager of 16 years old. How are you able to Time Travel since childhood?

4) You posted Thumbnails of your photos. Please post the full-size photos so that we may compare them.

~Sam~

P.S. I am adding the Prefix of "FANFICTION" to this thread, and if you convince me otherwise, I will remove it.

1) Since the FBI has been sending "Secret money" to the middle east diminishing our taxpayer money, and the fact that the Gov't is using our money to bribe parts of the middle east including North Korea which will start WWIII. Since he's also banning guns we are defenseless against a future war and that will make the People of this country Rebel against the leader and Gov't to prevent a world power society like in WWII.

2)The only countries to survive would be Canada and Mexico The rest would all be controlled by the middle east.

3)Since the age of 3 I have been able to tell past and future events, Even now when I tell my mom of these events she takes my word on it. for example she asked me what she did on new years eve of 2000 and I said that she went to a party and came back with a man who was a friend of hers as well as a worried face I told her she thought the world was going to end and the mans name was jay and had known her since highschool. (I was 4 at the time)

Samstwitch

Since the age of 3 I have been able to tell past and future events, Even now when I tell my mom of these events she takes my word on it. for example she asked me what she did on new years eve of 2000 and I said that she went to a party and came back with a man who was a friend of hers as well as a worried face I told her she thought the world was going to end and the mans name was jay and had known her since highschool. (I was 4 at the time)

Sounds like you are a Psychic. That's quite different from being a Time Traveler. Do you know the difference?

mysteriousmoon

Since the age of 3 I have been able to tell past and future events, Even now when I tell my mom of these events she takes my word on it. for example she asked me what she did on new years eve of 2000 and I said that she went to a party and came back with a man who was a friend of hers as well as a worried face I told her she thought the world was going to end and the mans name was jay and had known her since highschool. (I was 4 at the time)

Sounds like you are a Psychic. That's quite different from being a Time Traveler. Do you know the difference?

im both

mysteriousmoon

me.jpg 130211-143121.jpg

me porridge.jpgme and friend.jpg HERE ARE MY PHOTOS OF ME IN THESE DIFFERENT ERA'S!

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time) as well as Malaysia and Germany/Hungary.
I have been known for telling future events and telling what happened in the past recently and further down! I am even able to draw pictures as well as name objects and animals close to someone by the way I study their face! If you need proof here are a few pictures of me to show you!
This is a picture of me present day...View attachment 799 This is me in the 1800's View attachment 800

View attachment 801 and yet again another image of me this time holding porridge!

And this last picture shows me with a friend back in south America! View attachment 802

Samstwitch

How are you Time Traveling? Do you Time Travel physically, in the body, or just in the Astral body? Please explain to us.

mysteriousmoon

I time travel Through the Astral Body, I will either touch an object from that time period and be transported (in my mind) to that era and I will instantly know the events that happened.

vodkafan

If you were born in 1872 when was your mother born? Do you just mean that you have travelled to 1872 instead ?

edit:
Sorry the last two posts came before I posted the above. Yes I would agree with Samstwitch that that is not time travel in the strictest sense.....very interesting though.