I am desperately looking for a way to go back in time

not_a_DJ

I don't think anybody could help you to travel time or change your timeline.
One way, is via time machine, but you have to be working or involved in something darker than deep web.
Other way, is by meditation. Some people tell it works. Is not inmediate, you may train yourself to make changes. Why don't you read about Cintia Sue Larson?

Kairos

time travel is just reversing the direction of hidden motion of the particle(the standing vibe of matter) and also all the motion on the large scale.
both.

that's it.

seems impossible but there's a condition of the invisible aether material that can do it. create that condition with technology and time slows, stops and goes backwards.

You are not reading what I post.

You cannot necessarily compare time to distance. They are related, but not necessarily the same at all. I can measure the distance between two points, for instance, by starting at one point and counting my steps to the second point. When I reach the second point and sum all my steps to come up with some measure of distance, the first point still exists. I can easily walk back there.

There exists no proof that this is the case with time. In order to travel to some place, that place has to exist. In order to travel from your current position to another position that is also in the past implies that the past actually exists, else you would not be able to travel there.

Do you understand what I am saying here? You have no reason to believe with any certainty that the past even exists, and therefore no reason to believe you can travel to the past.

This is the ancient philosophical debate first engaged in between students of Parmenides and students of Heraclitus. Parmenides believed the universe cannot change. He saw all of time and space as one thing. The passage of time was an illusion to him. Heraclitus saw the universe as only the present moment, a thing in constant flux. To Heraclitus, the idea of traveling to the past would have been nonsensical.

This division has continued throughout philosophy and even science until this day, expressed in many forms and in many contexts.