I am doing something

Kairos

Hello. I am working on a time travel project that may or may not send a group of 100-500 people back in time. I need at least 100 volunteers to assist in the time travel experiment and to help financially make it possible. Now, I know what you are thinking. That because the amount of money invested will determine the distance in time you can travel, it's not really worth your effort. But I assure you that you can certainly boost your travel distance by signing up 100-500 of your own participants and sending me just 60% of their investments. Then when they create their own participants, you will get 60% of those investments, which you can then forward to me and I will add to your total investment portfolio, which will vastly increase your time travel capabilities. This project is only for people who know how to succeed and deserve to be independently wealthy time travelers. It's not shameful to admit that you cannot handle this kind of responsibility and challenge. But if you are the right sort, then pm me.

TimeFlipper

Hello. I am working on a time travel project that may or may not send a group of 100-500 people back in time. I need at least 100 volunteers to assist in the time travel experiment and to help financially make it possible. Now, I know what you are thinking. That because the amount of money invested will determine the distance in time you can travel, it's not really worth your effort. But I assure you that you can certainly boost your travel distance by signing up 100-500 of your own participants and sending me just 60% of their investments. Then when they create their own participants, you will get 60% of those investments, which you can then forward to me and I will add to your total investment portfolio, which will vastly increase your time travel capabilities. This project is only for people who know how to succeed and deserve to be independently wealthy time travelers. It's not shameful to admit that you cannot handle this kind of responsibility and challenge. But if you are the right sort, then pm me.

Is this your idea of a "Get Rich Quick" scheme, or is it just some massive joke? :ROFLMAO:..
You should have held back this posting until April 1st this year, which as you is April Fools Day :LOL:..

Hilton.P

Is this your idea of a "Get Rich Quick" scheme, or is it just some massive joke? :ROFLMAO:..
You should have held back this posting until April 1st this year, which as you is April Fools Day :LOL:..
my duty is done . don't worry consider this is a scam . Live your life . byebye :*

Hello I am doing something that has not to do with the past but with the future , in order to do that I am creating other small groups of 5 to 10 people , I can t promise you to time travel but I know what will happen with the group of people that will be created . contact me here or in private. best regards to all , btw you can call me Martin or Artur

Kairos

Well, the Triangle Time Travel Project has taken on a new urgency in the face of Black Death 2.0. We only have a few more spots available, but because of additional costs incurred to add those spots, we need to raise the initial donation to reserve your seat.

Additional costs due to our needing to purchase at least 25 Tesla Stealth Yugo trucks.

images