I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!
listen to this one noha can you relate to this or have any input on it or what it was about

TimeFlipper

listen to this one noha can you relate to this or have any input on it or what it was about

Steve, Noah was last seen on Paranormalis November 26th 2018 ;) :D..
Now iam sure that some members would like to think that good old Noah has been transported in time to a wonderful dimension where there are no viruses or germs or anything that can harm human beings, who live in a utopian world that provides limitless amounts of Honey and pure water, with beautiful women who outnumber the men 10 to 1 :love:..

However, ApexTv is just a very good and comical "spoof" site, that i actually like to see on Paranormalis, simply because their very obvious fake time-travellers make me literally howl with laughter!! :ROFLMAO:..

steven chiverton

Steve, Noah was last seen on Paranormalis November 26th 2018 ;):D..
Now iam sure that some members would like to think that good old Noah has been transported in time to a wonderful dimension where there are no viruses or germs or anything that can harm human beings, who live in a utopian world that provides limitless amounts of Honey and pure water, with beautiful women who outnumber the men 10 to 1 :love:..

However, ApexTv is just a very good and comical "spoof" site, that i actually like to see on Paranormalis, simply because their very obvious fake time-travellers make me literally howl with laughter!! :ROFLMAO:..
oh great when do we leave

Kairos

I just got back from 2030 and Trump is still president. It's amazing. Helicopter rides are a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.