I am From 2030

steven chiverton

you don't answer to any questions..
they suddenly gave you clearance to go back to your time to see your family then what made them suddenly let you come back to 2018 to tell us more knowing that they might think you would cause another paradox . are things changed with your 2019 predictions on apex tv and the brexit thing dosent look to good now and what countries are still going to form a super nation and is the queen still going to pass on and whats the future for australia even nostradamus dosent say anything for australia's future as far as i know, i think australia wasent discoverd around his time so dident make any predictions for australia i think ?

Kelli6767

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!
Hi ... I would love to speak with u .. I watch ur video communications last night. . Very interesting...n if u need a friend u now have one....
Kelli Sansone ...my name u can find me on Facebook / Twitter... Message me when u get time

NITRO

Hi ... I would love to speak with u .. I watch ur video communications last night. . Very interesting...n if u need a friend u now have one....
Kelli Sansone ...my name u can find me on Facebook / Twitter... Message me when u get time
Fake :(

Kelli6767

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!
By the way I can help u spared ur truth n communications.