Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

Mayhem

Zenith
Suspicion, distrust and dare I say even paranoia seems to rule the roost here. If you saying I'm a time travelling hottie from the 22nd century well I'm not, although I did look nice in thigh high boots stockings and suspenders when I was in the stage production of The Rocky Horror Show.

It is a paranormal site after all:)

GBBrawler

Give sleepy Joe Biden a chance, when he wakes up and his care home nurse pops his teeth in, he might be a good president.

I doubt it! Does this sound like it? Watch this brief video clip at the link & look at the uncomfortable/pissed look on the face of the military member to the right of the podium as he makes the comment.

Kanekoa on Gab: ''

What a A-hole! ...Biden that is.

alpha centauri

The decline in birth rate is caused by a comming mutate strain of the pandemic originating in the Indian subcontinent that effects men reproduction organs.
I heard a similar story before, but a little bit different. The origin was Derby, UK, if I remember correctly and a group of Derby seeded the virus in India. But the origin is from a secret society in Derby.

That is what was told by a fellow member Harriet B.

TimeFlipper

I heard a similar story before, but a little bit different. The origin was Derby, UK, if I remember correctly and a group of Derby seeded the virus in India. But the origin is from a secret society in Derby.

That is what was told by a fellow member Harriet B.

I don't recall seeing anything of the sort from that Harriet B>>>(A group of secret society members in Derby seeding the "Covid-19 virus" in India) :ROFLMAO:...Harriet B was several things, such as a fake time traveller, and an expert liar....Perhaps you could show all of us where you got that information from, obviously we require 100% proof (y):D..

alpha centauri

I don't recall seeing anything of the sort from that Harriet B>>>(A group of secret society members in Derby seeding the "Covid-19 virus" in India) :ROFLMAO:...Harriet B was several things, such as a fake time traveller, and an expert liar....Perhaps you could show all of us where you got that information from, obviously we require 100% proof (y):D..

i remember that as well:) It will be somewhere here. Not sure if it mentioned the virus though.

I posted the link in another thread. Here it is:

Edit: She didnt mention covid. She mentioned a virus in India that is detrimental to men and that is a similar claim as the one of @Starlite .

Last edited: