Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

mysterytimeboy

I want the best for mankind and unfortunately time travel more than a burden and than a blessing. It's extremely dangerous, that's my message. Some off you are very close to be able to do it in a limited fashion and also there already pictures of working time machine on this forum. Also by allowing you to witness me transverse the portal exposes where they are located and as I've said no good comes of time travel.
But if you said "no good comes of time travel" why you risk your life to travel? and you are not afraid of someone finding the portal and go inside? in other words you dont help so much, by coming here and telling us, that you are a time traveler. Why you dont go in the future, so you can change your mistakes that you will do? If you don't give as any proofs, like photo of portal, new technology or something else, you are the worst time traveler ever existed in the universe, words wont do nothing is this forum, and before you leave back in the future tell us before.

Your lunch box if it is still there is under the ocean along with the rest of Florida.

Then go swimming. It’s still accessible if that’s the case. Honestly this is a joke. I miss when time travel claimants had some pazazz.

F Stein

@Starlite , you tell an interesting tale are you available for a interview? The interview you will be for possible internet or terrestrial TV broadcast. This portal you say resides inside a mausoleum is it located in a cemetery as that's where traditionally you would find a mausoleum? Also who is close to time travel in a limited fashion? Lastly with those lab-grown burgers do you get fries with them?

@Starlite , you tell an interesting tale are you available for a interview? The interview you will be for possible internet or terrestrial TV broadcast. This portal you say resides inside a mausoleum is it located in a cemetery as that's where traditionally you would find a mausoleum? Also who is close to time travel in a limited fashion? Lastly with those lab-grown burgers do you get fries with them?

If you want a newsworthy story, you might want to start with the right-wing extremists who are active on this site. They openly speak of killing those set against their idol Trump, and welcome a civil war against the good people of the US. It’s not time travel, but I’m sure it’ll make a good story nonetheless. Keep an eye out until Inauguration Day, too. It’ll only get worse.

F Stein

If you want a newsworthy story, you might want to start with the right-wing extremists who are active on this site. They openly speak of killing those set against their idol Trump, and welcome a civil war against the good people of the US. It’s not time travel, but I’m sure it’ll make a good story nonetheless. Keep an eye out until Inauguration Day, too. It’ll only get worse.
I'm not American and like most non-americans we couldn't care less if you lot went up in a mushroom cloud.

Yes, today is Wednesday 6 of January 2021, and you stated that 99 years from now is Wednesday 6 of January 2120...Wrong!...99 years from now is 1922...Your writing style reminds me of someone who came onto Paranormalis early in 2017 claiming to be a time traveller from the 1920s, but then again I could be hopelessly mistaken :whistle:..

Smart enough to have time travel. Not smart enough to add. Hmmmmmm