I Am John Titor

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Yes agreed. The lakes on Mars striking a particular cord with me and also Russia now intervening in Syria.

What is also clear from reading this entire thread is that people who like to give the impression that they are experts in the field of John Titor, clearly are not and don't get the basic principles of what he is saying.

If John Titor did start a thread on here then he would be shouted down before it got to page 2 as this thread demonstrates. Why would he bother? The real JT would have an interest here in the conversations and the thought processes and current thinking around time travel in 2015 in this PU but I think he would just observe and remain anonymous these days if this thread is anything to go by.

who knows

I agree. But once again, this is a big topic, and something that most people dismiss as science fiction. How can you blame them? To realise that most of what you have always been taught, might just not be correct.

Though, i find it really interesting also, that J.T stated, that life on Mars occured by "the failed star Jupiter" (today we categorise Jupiter as a planet), clashing with Mars, thus leaving some kind of plancton behind, that together with Mars' already existing rivers, would start to produce life. I do not think he is talking about Humanoid/beast like life. I do strongly believe in other lifeforms, smarter, more advanced than us, but i think we will not find it on Mars, naturally atleast. I think what we will find is probably some kind of plant, coral, or bacteria. But really, what do i know? I find it -impossible-, to dismiss John Titor as a hoax. 'John Titor' might not be what we think tho, it could be a group, organization, code name, or whatever. The fact that he actually predicted what has just happened recently, and is probably about to happen ( I think a Korean War is a huge probability, Kim Jong-un is either incredibly stupid, to be threatening much more powerful nations, or has something up his sleave, and is simply underestimated ), i mean.. HOW THE FUCK, can he say in 2011 that we will find water on Mars, and we do? There are more predictions, made by him that has proven to either have come true, or has yet. There are also some that has proven not to be, maybe because he, or others managed to make those events not happen, or maybe he was simply wrong about them. Believe me, i have researched this with very critical thinking, yet i really find him credible in some way. This would be one of the worlds biggest hoaxes since NASA. It has been kept alive for 15 years!! Never completely debunked, or verified.

I also fail to really understand, why people expect John Titor to come forth and say : " Yep, it's me, John Titor from the future and another timeline ", in our age and timeline? He has probably returned to where he came from. Also, wouldn't him coming forward publicly, with definite proof, change our timeline? And possibly fuck up his own? I believe it would, from what i understand of time traveling, since it would completely change our reality and thinking. I think he has left more than enough proof already, and i think we are not seeing the bigger picture. Every day, we come closer than ever to destroying ourselves, with our primitive and greedy nature of doing things, i am not claiming to even remotely see what his intentions actually were/is, but i am trying to be very open minded about it.

As i actually didn't start researching John Titor last night, and was instantly fucking hooked on the whole thing, i would like to hear some of your theories, and what 'conclusion' you have come to?

EDIT : I apologize for poor grammar, i am European and English is not my native language.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Research 'john Titor' on Paranormalis. You will see lots of interesting threads and Posts.

Agreed. John Titor could well be an organisation or group of individuals. If the story is a hoax then it is an intelligent person/people that have perpetrated it.

I think we may well find complex life on Mars, more than just bacteria. Certainly intelligent life will exist there even if it's not indigenous. It's a relatively easy to place to live (compared to say Saturn or Uranus). Those life forms will probably exist primarily on a higher dimension.

who knows

I have spent the last day researching all the John Titor stuff here, i am now looking into "AlexanderTT".

I agree, Mars is highly inhabitable compared to some of the other planets. I am almost certain that life exists there, but being critical in my conclusions i would bet more on advanced bacteria or such.. However i do think there is also a very high chance if intelligent life there, but my 10cents about where to find it would probably be in the Orion belt, or maybe the moon Titan. Many other moons in the milky way would also be a possible place to find life.

Bonbinboo

Does anybody realize this man actually precisely predicted what is just now happening today?

Dry is the land of the two rivers -
Drunk by the cavaliers.
The red son comes to aid. - Russia bombing in Syria
But causes more pain.
The East fights West - This is happening atm
North and South. - Probably korea
While Luna covers Helios ten times. - April 4th 2015 Solar Eclipse..

Not too long ago in 2015 nasa revealed they had found water on mars
agree with you. what this man says is very close to reality today

who knows

Since i have discovered this i haven't been able to get my mind off of it, and I've come to a few conclusions.

Either this man is for real, a legit time-traveler, world-line hopper or what ever you want to call it.

Or, he is a man(or a group) with inside knowledge of what to come. CIA, NSA, FBI, or something completely else, might not even be government related.

As the last thing i want to do is fool myself, i am really trying to be really critic about this stuff. However, as it is, and with the limitied, yet rather convincing scientific evidence of time/dimension traveling being possible, he(or whatever J.T is) might actually be legit.

However, summarizing our history, individuals or group has been known to influence it heavily, to make things go their way. This might also explain the very accurate 'predictions'.

Kim Jong-un is a disgrace to humanity and his people, he is a foolish child in power. Hence why i do believe there is a slightly big chance of either, North and South Korea going to war once more. I could be completely wrong though, we are just as much influenced by propaganda in the west as North Korea (Or anywhere else for that matter). Threatening to go to war with the U.S, and actually most of the world without some valid plan would be so fucking stupid, that i hope i am right in saying he is a foolish child in power, rather than some cruel mastermind. Based on what we know, North Korea is barrely able to launch a missile. But do not forget some of the worlds most intelligent (and brain washed) people reside there, so we might not know what they got. This is why i believe a war is a very big possibility in North and South Korea.

However, J.T could have been slightly wrong, or atleast off in a few of the predictions.. Remember what he said

While Luna(Moon) covers Helios(Sun) ten times.
April 4th 2015 was the 10th solar eclipse since his statement was made in 2011. But why?
One might be led to believe, that it would mean these things would happen in the time span of these 10 solar eclipses.
But i do think a possible Korean war is not really close yet? However, we do not know what goes on behind the scenes of course.

But i'm just asking myself, and you, if he could be talking about something else? Or if i misunderstood his message.

Also Russia bombing Syria recently happened, almost 6 months later than 'deadline', if that is what the last phrase in the riddle was, and we have yet to see the consequence of it all. I am aware, that if he(or it, them, whatever) was in fact to be a 'time traveler', this could be explained with the divergence in world lines, as he was talking about. I might possibly be making the mistake of making too much of it, but i want to also include the possibility that he is not a time traveler, but maybe a person with inside knowledge. Is there something that i am missing? If there is a genius hidden in this forum (which from stalking around i believe there are quite a few), that has tried to just analyse everything of this 'riddle'?

Dry is the land of the two rivers
Drunk by the cavaliers.
The red son comes to aid.
But causes more pain.
The East fights West
North and South.
While Luna covers Helios ten times

Could this be an anagram? A code of sorts? I do not know, but has someone else tried to figure this out? There could be some extremely valuable and important information hidden here.

AAA

I find it a little humorous that I have already told you all that it is me, explained what my 'code name' means, explained the truth about the 'Secret Song', connected dots that most haven't yet realized have been connected, and explained at least a little of what is really going on.

(There is a bit more I hold in reserve, and a lot more that I simply don't know)

...and you are all still waiting for a teenager who was "born in 1998" to show up in an SUV with a vendin...errr...um ..time machine. You are all so set on the cover story that it is somewhat pointless to explain anything different.

I can think of other reasons to not continue, but that one is kind of ironic.

who knows

I have a hard to believing it is you.
Don't want to offend you, but after reading your thread, and that the whole universe revolves around you and this girl, it just seems really attention seeking, and makes you very NOT credible, in my eyes.
If you are J.T, how did you know that we would find water on Mars in 2015?
From what i can see in this story, you are just sadly in love with this person you were refering to, and tried to make sense of it. Again, i don't mean to insult you but it was kind of naive to think someone would believe you, you kept linking eminem songs and what not, i found it rather laughable. You provided no evidence, or even logic clues, just nonsense and eminem songs. I am in no way expecting some man to show up in a time-whatever-machine, but if this proves to be a 'hoax' it's a very very clever one that has been going on for several years, and i'm 100% certain that there is more to it. But you, being the person behind J.T? Na-ah. Nope. What i think is, you just want attention, you are quite possibly very bored in your life and wants to make something excited of it on the internet. AGAIN, don't mean to insult anybody, but that's just my 10cents, and i know little about this topic compared to some of the other people here. But nope, you are not J.T, you just want credit.

AAA

I have a hard to believing it is you.
Don't want to offend you, but after reading your thread, and that the whole universe revolves around you and this girl, it just seems really attention seeking, and makes you very NOT credible, in my eyes.
From what i can see in this story, you are just sadly in love with this person you were refering to, and tried to make sense of it. Again, i don't mean to insult you but it was kind of naive to think someone would believe you, you kept linking eminem songs and what not, i found it rather laughable. You provided no evidence, or even logic clues, just nonsense and eminem songs. I am in no way expecting some man to show up in a time-whatever-machine, but if this proves to be a 'hoax' it's a very very clever one that has been going on for several years, and i'm 100% certain that there is more to it. But you, being the person behind J.T? Na-ah. Nope. What i think is, you just want attention, you are quite possibly very bored in your life and wants to make something excited of it on the internet. AGAIN, don't mean to insult anybody, but that's just my 10cents, and i know little about this topic compared to some of the other people here. But nope, you are not J.T, you just want credit.

I am not offended. I understand where you're coming from. Skepticism is expected.

Lol.

From what i can see in this story, you are just sadly in love with this person you were refering to, and tried to make sense of it.

...Or simply missing a friend, someone who was very impressive that did not deserve to die.

This whole ordeal with the song is a bunch of nonsense. Indeed it can be used to confirm things, but it is not as has been sold to the general public. There has apparently been foul play, manipulation and deceit, etc. A lot of me putting that out there was to confirm it is indeed me, to clarify certain things, but only to those who would know the difference, which you obviously do not.

I think I explained all that sufficiently.

I suspect a pathologist is and/or will be reading that thread. Admittedly, I am kind of messing with them a little with the Freudian stuff. I have my reasons. Call it preparation for the past.

Again, i don't mean to insult you but it was kind of naive to think someone would believe you, you kept linking eminem songs and what not, i found it rather laughable.

I don't necessarily expect anyone to believe it. Again, I put it out there partly for those who know the difference. The Eminem was for an operative and acquaintance from years ago who was hinting at the present happening here on Paranormalis. It wasn't to impress or convince you. Sorry.

You provided no evidence, or even logic clues, just nonsense and eminem songs.

Actually, I did. But you cannot see it yet because I haven't filled in the necessary gaps for you to make the connections to actually realize it. That was intentional, although I have been a little sloppy about a few things. You may actually find what you seek if you dig deep enough.

But you, being the person behind J.T? Na-ah. Nope. What i think is, you just want attention, you are quite possibly very bored in your life and wants to make something excited of it on the internet. AGAIN, don't mean to insult anybody, but that's just my 10cents, and i know little about this topic compared to some of the other people here. But nope, you are not J.T, you just want credit.

I cannot tell you how satisfying it is knowing I can make you 'eat your words', but not feel the need to. Not only can I 'prove' it. I AM 'proof'. My identity is exactly that. I share it with one other person that I know of, ...possibly millions or billions. It isn't so much about if I can, but rather if I should. I have reasons not to.

You have no idea the reality, magnitude or complexity of it. I am only beginning to grasp it after two or more decades of encounters and experiences. And I am somewhere right in the middle of it.

When I ask things like about what happens when the masses have to re-think things, I am not being hypothetical. I put it out there as food for thought, for preparedness in the event that things go that way. I wonder how many people are dismissive. Do you see the results of social beta tests like acceptance of gay marriage and tolerance of Muslims, religious freedom, alliance between cultures, etc.? Trends and popular opinion suggest the general public would not respond well to certain truths.

When I mention suicide, most probably interpret it as something pathetic. Others may view it as an idle threat, or are at least considering it as such. Most of the things people are taking at face value actually mean something else.