I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

steven chiverton

one tiny idea from any of these you can build a new idea from them

Attachments

• Build Your Own Laser, Phaser, Ion Ray Gun and Other Working Space Age Projects (Robert E. Iann...pdf
    9.6 MB · Views: 33
  • high powerd experimental phasor shock device.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 22
  • high powerd ion ray and charge gun.pdf
    651.7 KB · Views: 14
  • sonic_devastator.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 20

TimeFlipper

mike have you taken in all the information about steven l gibbs time traveling hyper dimensional resonator its all in the paranormalis and if you need ideas circuits schematics i can help you with that , i have a collection from information unlimited and it can sure give you great ideas to
Cobber Steve, you have not successfully time travelled yourself yet..

Mayhem

Zenith
something in the force is holding us back ive never even worn the time coils just experimented with the electromagnet only
@steven chiverton What is the actual point of having the HDR if you dont use it? , and yes you will say 'GIBBS' says you need a vortex so. I dont really understand why you might make them and dont use it.

So if Gibbs had of said nothing about vortexes you would be using it?

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton What is the actual point of having the HDR if you dont use it? , and yes you will say 'GIBBS' says you need a vortex so. I dont really understand why you might make them and dont use it. So if Gibbs had of said nothing about vortexes you would be using it?
i made the hdr units cause i was interested in the way the electromagnet works and performs i did not plan to time travel yet and if i did and succeed i would get more lazy spammers wanting there problems fixed and im not doing that and if gibbs is right about using it over a vortex theres none to even try it on here and im a long way from the closest grid point , so i have mine stowed away in case for future use, if gibbs said nothing about grid points would i be using it, well i have nothing id like to change or go see in another time yet was thinking about the healing aspecs of the hdr and something that dosent involve time traveling like gaining more knowledge on things etc not every one will have luck with the hdr but i made some just for the experience in building them anyhow

Last edited:

steven chiverton

for all i can say is the hdr may not work for me either but 2 spirits in a ghost box session about the hdr both said yes i will time travel oneday so maybe for emergency purposes i would consider trying it without a vortex but that time hasn't come yet world war 3 hasn't started yet and Australia is safe so far, ive been collecting time travel data and testimonials and ideas as i think there could be a more safer method to time travel somewhere anyhow some of the people who nagged me about the hdr also wanted my to try it out and it wouldn't benefit them anyhow unless they was planning to nag me to change there miserable pasts for them which i dont know how to even do , i feel the same way as i imagine mike marcum did from what ive read in his postings it looked like he had worcer problems with idiots than ive had as for the intention stuff its only a brain thought of what you intend to do next i dont link it to the hdr use anyhow, its all about what you want it to help you do not what you intend it to do

Last edited:

steven chiverton

due to the currency changes if one was to time travel from Australia to the past our currencies would be useless and so would all credit cards and bank cards and drivers licenses as the dates would all be wrong making them no good to use even the future so the only thing you can take with you and use it in any time thats always worth money that its value can change and go up and down is gold

Last edited: