I am possessed because of witchcraft & can't get delivered

Aruple

I went to a psychic two years ago who spoke of God and Jesus, but she was really doing witchcraft on me behind my back. She then tried to exhort money from me to take the demon off. I started to get attacked by a demon after i met her. She gave me a crystal to 'clear negative energy' and told me to put it on my bedside table. I woke up in the middle of the night choking and I saw this horrific thing with its claws around my neck. It had the head of a man and the body of a snake. The snake end of it was coming out of or attached to the crystal she gave me. I then started to get attacked by this thing day and night. Pushed, scratched, I could feel it all around me. I was in constant prayer to Jesus. It would just push it away for a bit and then come right back. I then started to hear full blown arguments in my head as to why jesus wasn't real. I fought them as best as I could. The arguments became worse and worse, confusing my mind, they never stopped. One night the demon physically held me down and stabbed my chest. It came inside of me and continued to come inside of me over the course of a year. I prayed and prayed to the blessed mother. She actually appeared to me and told me that I needed to believe in her son or I would go to hell. I had a vision of hell. I prayed to Jesus and I would feel his power come and pull this thing off of me and then it would just come right back on. Over and over I would do this for hours everyday. I would hear. 'Thats not Jesus. Prove it. Just energy' and a hundred other things against Jesus in my head. More demons came in me. I could see them coming at me. They came in me in layers. I lost the ability to have human emotions, to feel love. All I felt was this deep burring pain in my heart and in my body. I could no longer move my head and I was being squeezed so hard inside my body it hurt to breathe. I had exorcisms from the Catholic Church. When I was prayed over a loving energy entered my body and fought with this thing. I was thrown across the room and actually was pushed out of my own body at one point. It got to the point where my mind was taken over to the point where I could no longer believe in God at all and nothing happened anymore when I was prayed over. I can't believe in God or Jesus anymore, but I still cry out to them everyday. They no longer come and I can't feel their energy anymore. I am living in constant torment. 75% of the thoughts in my head are not my own and I just can't even tell the difference anymore. I used to be able to tell the difference. I've been to healers, priests, shamans, now that I can't believe in Christ nothing works. When I try to pray I hear all at once many thoughts against why he's not real. I can't fight them anymore. No one can help me. I've reached out to many many people. I wasn't a bad person. I used to have a big heart. I cared about others. I went to church every week. I loved animals and volunteered with dogs. I am unable to care or love anything anymore. I have turned into a sociopath. I did nothing to deserve this except bring a crystal into my home. I made a mistake. I was naive and trusted a terrible person. I will most likely burn in hell for it. I found out that this girl did witchcraft on me and conjured demons. She not only did it for money but she did it because she believed that she would get a greater position in her version of the afterlife if she did her demons bidding. I would do anything to get this demon out of me. I have tried everything and being a good person means nothing without faith. Without my mind, without faith God can't help me. He won't even answer the prayers of others that pray for me. The demon doesn't want me to believe that there is a hell and a heaven. It does everything it can to confuse my mind, to tell me what I saw wasn't real. Hell is real. Demons are real. and Witchcraft is dangerous. Please stay away from it...and stay away from fortune tellers...nothing good will come from it. My life is over because of it and I am only 38 years old. I had such a beautiful life and so much to live for, now I am living my years in constant misery and see no end to it.

Mayhem

Zenith
Karma will catch them, or do not to unto others you would not do to yourself.

Used in the right way, Witchcraft is not dangerous. Used in the wrong way, those will find out that any witch knows its come back 3 fold on them.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

I went to a psychic two years ago who spoke of God and Jesus, but she was really doing witchcraft on me behind my back. She then tried to exhort money from me to take the demon off. I started to get attacked by a demon after i met her. She gave me a crystal to 'clear negative energy' and told me to put it on my bedside table. I woke up in the middle of the night choking and I saw this horrific thing with its claws around my neck. It had the head of a man and the body of a snake. The snake end of it was coming out of or attached to the crystal she gave me. I then started to get attacked by this thing day and night. Pushed, scratched, I could feel it all around me. I was in constant prayer to Jesus. It would just push it away for a bit and then come right back. I then started to hear full blown arguments in my head as to why jesus wasn't real. I fought them as best as I could. The arguments became worse and worse, confusing my mind, they never stopped. One night the demon physically held me down and stabbed my chest. It came inside of me and continued to come inside of me over the course of a year. I prayed and prayed to the blessed mother. She actually appeared to me and told me that I needed to believe in her son or I would go to hell. I had a vision of hell. I prayed to Jesus and I would feel his power come and pull this thing off of me and then it would just come right back on. Over and over I would do this for hours everyday. I would hear. 'Thats not Jesus. Prove it. Just energy' and a hundred other things against Jesus in my head. More demons came in me. I could see them coming at me. They came in me in layers. I lost the ability to have human emotions, to feel love. All I felt was this deep burring pain in my heart and in my body. I could no longer move my head and I was being squeezed so hard inside my body it hurt to breathe. I had exorcisms from the Catholic Church. When I was prayed over a loving energy entered my body and fought with this thing. I was thrown across the room and actually was pushed out of my own body at one point. It got to the point where my mind was taken over to the point where I could no longer believe in God at all and nothing happened anymore when I was prayed over. I can't believe in God or Jesus anymore, but I still cry out to them everyday. They no longer come and I can't feel their energy anymore. I am living in constant torment. 75% of the thoughts in my head are not my own and I just can't even tell the difference anymore. I used to be able to tell the difference. I've been to healers, priests, shamans, now that I can't believe in Christ nothing works. When I try to pray I hear all at once many thoughts against why he's not real. I can't fight them anymore. No one can help me. I've reached out to many many people. I wasn't a bad person. I used to have a big heart. I cared about others. I went to church every week. I loved animals and volunteered with dogs. I am unable to care or love anything anymore. I have turned into a sociopath. I did nothing to deserve this except bring a crystal into my home. I made a mistake. I was naive and trusted a terrible person. I will most likely burn in hell for it. I found out that this girl did witchcraft on me and conjured demons. She not only did it for money but she did it because she believed that she would get a greater position in her version of the afterlife if she did her demons bidding. I would do anything to get this demon out of me. I have tried everything and being a good person means nothing without faith. Without my mind, without faith God can't help me. He won't even answer the prayers of others that pray for me. The demon doesn't want me to believe that there is a hell and a heaven. It does everything it can to confuse my mind, to tell me what I saw wasn't real. Hell is real. Demons are real. and Witchcraft is dangerous. Please stay away from it...and stay away from fortune tellers...nothing good will come from it. My life is over because of it and I am only 38 years old. I had such a beautiful life and so much to live for, now I am living my years in constant misery and see no end to it.

i will pray for you for peace and happy but i know because have the demon attack on me my mind is mental illness now but found out that i have this pill to take everyday to balance it out i have a chemail imbalace
but maybe you have the same thing all you have to do is believe the word of god and pray but it take time because of seed to grow in you.

I agree totally with you ,ouija boards were once known by a man centuries ago who invented and named the first ouija board, a gateway the occultus is very real and very dangerous .very good post .Do you ever go to bed and feel a full solid invisible being on top of you ,weighing you down?

kerry311

first off can i recommend you go to channeling eric web site and read the archives they would probably help you , second anything you believe is real you will see , change your mind set and keep telling yourself they are not real and have no control over you , they do not have permission to enter you , they have made you believe god is not there for you , you will not know this until you pass but we sign up for the life we have , so say if you wanted to know what it was like to live with demon or overcome them then this is what you signed up for , you signed up for a lesson you wanted to learn , so keep your faith it will all pass , i have a tattoo of a cross on my back , not very big or fabulous but i feel so protected with it i have no troubles , my faith is strong , you must get strong and please go to the web site i recommend it will help xx

Dreamwarrior

They say you have to believe in faith but I don't ,you see according to the teachings in the bible ,Jesus Christ won't lift a finger to help anyone , he says everything happens for a reason but I would say sod that ,that's why I said in a similar post today , did Jesus Christ rids into Bethlehem on a donkey ,spaceship or as he was THR the lamb of god as in revelations viii , did he pull up in a lamb- borgini ,well Jesus Christ can just be as selfish as those who left him foresaken but not forgotten