I can remember many of my past and future lives

Phoenix

Re: I can remember many of my past and future lives

thank you for the prompt reply.
I see what you meen sorta, being objective yet trying to make sence of it, strange indeed i know, yes i can remember what it looked like in use, more so the two statues either side of the gateway, how i remember them was in perfect condition, i remember there being a fountain of sorts in the middle of the "town square" the "houses" were built into the mountain as was the temple itself, i can remember pillars lining the sides made from marble not mountain rock thats about it sort of hazey ime affraid, all i goto do now is remember where it was and i could then start trying to see if there is any resemblance to my memories, i have mentioned this to my partner, she is convinced (sorry to be anilitical here as she would be being a spiritualist) that i must have been a roman centurian, i would love to find out it would make her day lol, would like to know things like..what my name was, was i married, as being a centurian i must have been in high status ect ect..will be fun trying to find out, i must say i dont have the roman nose lol.:D
Well considering that you have this extra information, it suggests to me to support the idea that you at some point saw these things. And a past life would be a working theory of how you came to see these things.
I am not sure how you could go about trying to build support for being a Roman centurion. Hmm, perhaps knowing about the every day regiment of one.

It is also true that the idea of how you know about this information could be explained by a holographic mind theory. We could suggest that you are just imagining what these things would look like.
So lets try to create a way to distinguish between how if things were just imagined and evoking a memory. Some things I think imagination would be more subject to than memory may be a tendency to inaccuracy. But I must be careful with that, since memories of life events can often be inaccurately stored. An example is the "memory" people have of watching the two planes crash live into the twin towers during September 11th. The news did not carry the footage live. But in that case I suppose what people are recalling is an imagined event. We know it is imagined because it is wrong. The second characteristic of an imagined event I would suggest is one of stylistic borrowing. Many creative artists are actually mimicking other works that inspired them.

What other ways do you think we may be able to distinguish between memory and imagination?​

JasperMoon

Re: I can remember many of my past and future lives

Are you able to look into people's eyes or souls or words and see their past lives? If so, maybe you should try to do a chat on this for us. It would be neat to know our past lives, if you could do that for us, too.