I Can See the Future in Dreams

TimeFlipper

I have had future dream's and more than 100 in one year.
Yes Trony and everyone of them was about the winning numbers in the keno, or lottery as we know it over here in the UK, but the numbers in your dreams were for other dimensions not this one :( :LOL:

Sivart

I also have prophetic dreams. But it is mostly seem like unimportant events. Often they end up being dreams of work... I’m an electrician, well just a apprentice right now, when I was working out at the airport, doing construction on the airfield lighting...I had a dream about being in this dirt field in the middle of nowhere. It was cover with snow and I was running some conduit in a trench and I looked up toward the edge of the field at the trees... that’s all I really remember from the dream. At the time I had the dream it was the late part of summer and and as I said I was working at the airport... when winter came I was moved to another job site and one day while working it happened exactly like the dream. I’ve had many instances where I would have deja vu and just assumed it was just a similar situation to another that happened before but as time went on I started to have a feeling that I was having dreams of the future but I didn’t really remembering the dream. This one was one of the first times I actually remembered the dream well enough to know I had dreamt about it before it happened.

Deaz

What if it wasn't just a dream. What if it was a memory from an alternative timeline. All people have Reading Steiner within us to a small limit.Though the parallel timeline are not directly intertwined but they should be connected through some little extent. I too had few dream of Future. It could be related to event of alternate timeline.

HDRKID

Precognitive dreams are quite common. I have had dreams that were precog. However, it is a good idea to remember that you can change events and make things improve. BTW, I once flew in a jet when a man took his dog, but never a horse of course. :)

DdF_R66X4AEQNb6.jpg

Sivart

The problem I have is I will have these prophetic dreams about such mundane things that I don’t see what the point of having them in the first place... there have been many instances where it would have helped to have seen it ahead of time but I never seem to have a dream about those events. Instead just unimportant everyday tasks...