I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

TimeFlipper

Not that I am aware of during the past few months. It is always possible that I have prevented car accidents. And I have occasional asthma attacks and such. I think I'll make a new thread about this. Interesting.

Do you believe we switch consciousness to another timeline when we die? If this is true, we never die. But why do we keep getting old?

If you also view consciousness as being our "souls", we are only departing our old worn out bodies, "in order" to transfer to another higher dimension, and then into a brand new body!...I can live with that Paula (y):D..
My thoughts are that we all routinely are switching between different timelines all the time through our thoughts and actions and interactions with others.

You are correct...I still have fantasy thoughts about Caroline Munro and the time i met her at a Horror Fest a few years back...That interaction switched me back to the 1970s when i used to see of lots of large bill board posters of her scantily clad, advertising Lambs Navy Rum, from which one action of mine was to nearly crash my car after first seeing her on one of those posters :love: ;)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you also view consciousness as being our "souls", we are only departing our old worn out bodies, "in order" to transfer to another higher dimension, and then into a brand new body!...I can live with that Paula (y):D..

You are correct...I still have fantasy thoughts about Caroline Munro and the time i met her at a Horror Fest a few years back...That interaction switched me back to the 1970s when i used to see of lots of large bill board posters of her scantily clad, advertising Lambs Navy Rum, from which one action of mine was to nearly crash my car after first seeing her on one of those posters :love:;)..

I remember seeing a girl like that one time. I was out driving my car on the city streets. Then I saw her. She was so captivating I could not take my eyes off of her. Realizing at the time that I would probably crash my car if I kept looking. And still to this day I think a car crash would have been worth it.

Treversal

I have been thinking about this, and there are clues as to how this happened. In the John Titor email experiment everyone that participated believed at the time that John was a real time traveler. So after his departure date, the participants tried to access a memory of whether or not they remember receiving an email from John from years prior. Obviously no memory existed because John was a fraud. But the belief that a memory might be there actually caused their minds to access memories of all the other versions of themselves across all the timelines that they exist within. So wherever their minds stopped searching is the reality in an alternate time line that they wound up on.

Now let me share with you the memories I have of the accounts of the email experiments. I read this years ago. But I recall that Pamela was literally blown away about an alteration to her car. The reason I mention this is because I'm curious to see if our Pamela remembers this or if she has a completely different memory of changes that took place. I think it's possible that our Pamela could be one from another timeline with different memories of what happened.

My memories of Florida Jim's account was that both him and his wife experienced changes concerning the McDonald's golden arches. He doesn't post much. But there must be a written account somewhere that we can read.

With any luck I would like to learn how to voluntarily go to another timeline just by initiating a sequence of mental thoughts to initiate the change. And then come back. If you read through the email my wife sent me, it appears she was consciously switching back and forth between two worlds. It does appear to be a mental ability that we already have. But to be able to consciously control this ability is what I'm after. Apparently accessing memories from the past just could be the key.
I`m trying to recall what it is like to be married to Shakira .

Treversal

titorite

I have no doubt that Pam is Pam. I'm just an investigator into the John Titor email experiment phenomena. I've been experiencing this phenomena ever since I was a young boy. I used to ride my bicycle by this Police station everyday on my way home from school. Then one day while in the family car as we drove by, there was an empty field where the Police station used to be. I asked my dad what happened to it. He just ignored me. How do you explain things like that? Now as time marches on, the phenomena appears to be connected to memory. I know I've posted my theory on what I think is going on. But a theory is just something made up to help us cope with something that seems unfathomable.
I know I posted this somewhere else...anyway, I used to go into Manhattan often for work and over the years I had driven there countless times. One day while making this usual trip I saw a water tower and thought, Wow, I never noticed that before. My co-worker turned to me and said, I never noticed that tower before. Had it always been there? Probably.