I don't think this is from aliens but I'm not sure what it is

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It looks man made to me. I opened the image up in a separate tab. It allowed me to blow up the image for more detail. It definitely looks like it could have been a storage container for something. Obviously torn open at the bottom. Possibly from a ship propeller.
The top appears to have a metal band around it for sealing the top section in place.

OakFieldAlienz444

It looks man made to me. I opened the image up in a separate tab. It allowed me to blow up the image for more detail. It definitely looks like it could have been a storage container for something. Obviously torn open at the bottom. Possibly from a ship propeller.
The top appears to have a metal band around it for sealing the top section in place.

I agree its man made. And actually looks archaic in many ways. Almost like
a pirate thing.

Note that the topic begins "I don't think this is from aliens"

cuz i don't. If this is how they're gonna be faking aliens they'd better
get better at it than this LMFAO

Mayhem

Zenith
The Aussie space agency thinks maybe other wise :)

'Now, the Australian Space Agency has warned locals to stay away from this new object, as it may have come from space and may be hazardous.

"We are currently making enquiries related to this object located on a beach near Jurien Bay in Western Australia. The object could be from a foreign space launch vehicle and we are liaising with global counterparts who may be able to provide more information," the agency wrote on Twitter.
"As the origin of the object is unknown, the community should avoid handling or attempting to move the object," it continued."

Taken away for further investigation............... Stay tuned.