I-Doser

Lord-Reika

I have used I-DOSER before and it does work the very first one i tried was orgasm. boy was i surprised, I made a joke to the wife when i discovered it I told her i was going to try the orgasm one see if it works. for the first 10 minutes i felt nothing around the 15 minute mark it caused my entire body to shudder and get all tingly like i just got off. about 2 minutes later another blast of it. I could barely type and my hands were shaking from it it was crazy. However my favorite dose is A-Bomb this thing just build up to just a spiritual bomb going off inside you giving you a sudden surge of energy and awareness of everything around you. With I doser you need to have headphones in or they wont work each ear is a different frequencies and the difference of frequencies in each ear is what triggers these affects. However some of them don't even work for me and others did so it also depends of the does file and its strength. Once you find a does that really works you will be amazed at how potent the doses can be.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting. I didn't try it yet, but I still have the doses in MP3 files.

I didn't have a chance to discuss with someone who tried it and actually had results. I'm very surprised that you got to get effects even on the first try. I remember reading quite a few reviews about the I-Doser saying it didn't work, etc etc. Perhaps those people didn't use headphones or simply did something wrong.

What kind of headphones did you use? The little ones that plug inside your ears, or bigger ones that block ambient sounds?

I've heard a few times too that some doses just don't work for everyone. I like your comment on the A-Bomb. How long did you feel the effects? Did it last only while listening, or did it last for a little while afterwards?

Lord-Reika

The affects for A-Bomb lasts anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes and yes last well after the does is done the Dose is only 30 minutes long and you will slightly start to feel the affects about 10-15 minutes in around the 20 minutes mark is when it blasted me first time listening to A-bomb i used a mp3 player and ear bud head phones i was riding my bike to go see a buddy who lived about 2 miles or so from me. I thought okay lets try it I pop it on and started riding. about 10 minutes in i was like I'm starting to feel something but its nothing grand, and kept riding. five minutes later I was like okay i kinda feel it kinda giving me that on edge feeling then I hit the 20 minutes mark i could feel it like ramping up to it then BAM! like a punch in the face. I felt higher than a kite and it was a spiritual energy rush to it like it messed me up so bad that even though i was sober at the time i looked like i was a tweaker because of the affect of the dose

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, I can't believe you got to have effects while riding your bike. Thank god you didn't listen to Orgasm that one time! LOL

Seriously though, I thought we were supposed to use the I-Doser in a quiet place, like in bed, while meditating, etc. But on a bike?!?

Did you notice a difference regarding how intense the effect was depending if you were riding your bike with the I-Doser, VS meditating in a quiet room with the I-Doser?

Lord-Reika

I'm sure u know about charka's my minds eye charka is very much opened, i can put my self in an almost instant meditative state even being active this helps me keep in between so to speak one foot in and one foot out since i'm sensitive to energy, spirits and other entity's naturally seek me out. shifting my self in and out of awareness like that might be what lets me feel the affects while active. but only a few doses affect me A-bomb is one of the one that has affected me the most. but being active i think the affect are stronger because like riding a bike is a work out and riding at least 2 miles leaves you out of breath slightly. then it hit me like a slap in the face like super charged of energy and it was like my energy was flaming away from my body and my way of thinking was rapid and fluid like i noticed everything like total awareness around my self. such an epic feeling makes me want to listen to it again
or throw the mp3 files in my mp4 player again.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, I wished I was able to shift my mental state like that. Reaching a meditation state almost instantly is awesome.

That probably explain why you are able to get results on your bike.

As I said in one of my old posts up here, I tested it long ago, but not with much care. So I didn't get much effects. I remember I felt kinda dizzy, a very little bit, so I guess it may be worth it trying it again more seriously.

What dose would you recommend for a first try? A-Bomb? :)

Lord-Reika

Ya its one of the ones i got the best results from it builds up u be like asking your self if you are starting to feel it yet u wont be do sure at first after it starts to ramp up after a little bit however there is one in there called condition listen to that one first it kinda sets your mind to take in the dose easier when it hits please share your experience this is hit and miss for some people some people are affected by it while others not it has to do with how open you are to the possibility of it working

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ya its one of the ones i got the best results from it builds up u be like asking your self if you are starting to feel it yet u wont be do sure at first after it starts to ramp up after a little bit however there is one in there called condition listen to that one first it kinda sets your mind to take in the dose easier when it hits please share your experience this is hit and miss for some people some people are affected by it while others not it has to do with how open you are to the possibility of it working
My friend just told me I'm a big pussy for not actually testing the I-Doser, but only saying I will.

Lord Reika, I'm going to give the "Condition", then the "A-Bomb" dose on Friday night. Would that make sense for a beginner, according to your experience?