I feel that I am empath

Magic

Hey everyone,
I just heard the term "empath".It feels like that it absolutely fits on me.
It is just that I can strongly feel other emotions so much.I make myself in that situation that how i will be hurted if I will in that situation!!But other people(like my friend) don't able to understand me.They just roast each other's and also me(most of the time).But I am not able to roast back on him as i feel so strong bad emotions on that.I have also a friend circle of only 2-3 friend! I am also very uncomfortable in crowded place.I can also most of the time ables to predict things on my mind.
And when I hurt someone's feelings even by mistake,I think about it all day in my room.
Can anyone please enlighten me?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
"What is an empath? A person who is highly attuned to the energies and emotions of those around them may be considered an empath. Empaths are said to feel what others are feeling so deeply that they “absorb” or “take on” the emotions themselves, often at the expense of their own emotional well-being.

You seem to be misusing the word empath!

BlastTyrant

Hey everyone,
It is just that I can strongly feel other emotions so much.I make myself in that situation that how i will be hurted if I will in that situation!!But other people(like my friend) don't able to understand me.They just roast each other's and also me(most of the time).But I am not able to roast back on him as i feel so strong bad emotions on that.I have also a friend circle of only 2-3 friend! I am also very uncomfortable in crowded place.I can also most of the time ables to predict things on my mind.
And when I hurt someone's feelings even by mistake,I think about it all day in my room.

Sounds more along the lines of being a Sensitive not a Empath.

Or something i am guilty of a over thinker :)

Mayhem

Zenith
Hey everyone,
Its good to discuss :)