i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You could start off by making a Crystal Set Francois, You might come across a small "wafer variable capacitor" that were used in the old transistor radios, in those left overs from your old company....Hopefully you can find an IN34 or similar Germanium Diode in your selection, which is used to demodulate the old AM radio signals, it can also conduct the electrical part of the radio signal even if the voltage drops below half a volt, silicon diodes cant do that....The 20awg wire, or stranded wire can be used as an aerial...Theres lots of diagrams on the internet (y):)..
Thank you for the input and link , i review all plans, a whole lot of them are gibbs crazy creations, if i may say , we should combine our knowledge and draw our own schematic, i will post my daily vlog in the afternoon, cheers let me know what you think about this , what should we use, how we should arrrange the whole thing and is it worth our time, cheers

TimeFlipper

Thank you for the input and link , i review all plans, a whole lot of them are gibbs crazy creations, if i may say , we should combine our knowledge and draw our own schematic, i will post my daily vlog in the afternoon, cheers let me know what you think about this , what should we use, how we should arrrange the whole thing and is it worth our time, cheers

Yesterday vlog , important input , watch it and tell me if its a good idea

Francois, with the greatest of respect to our members, none of them can come up with any idea of how to build a time-machine...There is only the two devices that I know of, and both of them were created by Preston Nichols.....Now, for whatever reasons our members have regarding their dismissiveness of the Delta Time Antenna, there is no simpler device that I know of to start off with.....Unfortunately, some members believed that an "updated" arrangement that appeared on the internet from some random person was"better", and the physical shape of the DTA had to be changed, even the wooden framework of it was changed to some plastic material....You yourself made the framework of the DTA out of some metal, when only wood was needed...You have told us on your vlog you want nothing to do with the HDR, because in your opinion, it is a radionics device that can "drag through" unwanted evil entities...I understand your take on that Francois and i respect it...

DoctorZ

Francois, with the greatest of respect to our members, none of them can come up with any idea of how to build a time-machine...There is only the two devices that I know of, and both of them were created by Preston Nichols.....Now, for whatever reasons our members have regarding their dismissiveness of the Delta Time Antenna, there is no simpler device that I know of to start off with.....Unfortunately, some members believed that an "updated" arrangement that appeared on the internet from some random person was"better", and the physical shape of the DTA had to be changed, even the wooden framework of it was changed to some plastic material....You yourself made the framework of the DTA out of some metal, when only wood was needed...You have told us on your vlog you want nothing to do with the HDR, because in your opinion, it is a radionics device that can "drag through" unwanted evil entities...I understand your take on that Francois and i respect it...
i feel we have reach what is the max we can do on our own, i think if we wanted to make something real we would need more than ourself but some level of real science and a lot of funding, i personally dont have enough experience with radio technology wich consist of a good part of time travel, there was a lot of recurance of using audio frequency but when you dont know how to work around this and your only source of knowledge still work too much , then we are at a stand still, i will continue to play around with my device and see were i can go with it , one day i will probably land on what i really need and rebuild the BX, cheers

TimeFlipper

i feel we have reach what is the max we can do on our own, i think if we wanted to make something real we would need more than ourself but some level of real science and a lot of funding, i personally dont have enough experience with radio technology wich consist of a good part of time travel, there was a lot of recurance of using audio frequency but when you dont know how to work around this and your only source of knowledge still work too much , then we are at a stand still, i will continue to play around with my device and see were i can go with it , one day i will probably land on what i really need and rebuild the BX, cheers

Last night I was thinking over a few things and I remembered that you are an expert on making stuff out of Metal, and that was the reason why you decided to build the Delta Time Antenna out of Metal and not Wood....Forgive me for appearing arrogant in thinking that you might have seen and read all of my postings about the DTA.....All I can do is speculate as to why Preston Nichols decided to choose wood instead of metal for the framework of his DTA...However, he has stated in books and on his videos that wood and not metal is what he used, and that's why I followed his guidance...

In a previous posting of mine, I said that the DTA was "created" by Preston Nichols but I should have added, "created by Preston Nichols with members of a select group of people"....Somewhere in that group discussion it came up that the actual shaping of the DTA comes from aliens in the Orion Constellation...However, thanks to Preston Nichols lots of people (such as me) now know about its existence...
An interesting story about Preston Nichols after he had made his first DTA, that he erected in his back garden.....He was sat on top of his house roof completing the wiring relays from the DTA when suddenly he started getting "unknown memory traces from the past"...He later concluded that just the DTA with some wiring around it and nothing else attached to it, can literally "Bend Time", on its own...

Further on his life Preston became aware that he had allegedly been living two separate lives, one in "this time-frame" and another life in "another time-frame"....The point that iam trying to make Francois, is that if you made your own DTA and attached wiring around it, without anything else, "you" might get some memory flashes of the past, just like Preston Nichols did while he was wiring up his own DTA....
I must point out that when I was wiring up my own DTAs, there was no memory flashes for moi, which could mean I have not time-travelled yet....My own work on the DTA is still under completion, maybe sometime in the future I can go back in time, and re-write a posting on Paranormalis that I made 5 years ago....Wouldn't that be great Francois! (y)..

DoctorZ

Thank you for sharing this, i have enough materials at my disposal to make one on a small scale , i could even attach it to my god device, instead of the Rah antenna, i will actually try this when i get some funds my way , i am still waiting for my Csst payment
cheerd and many thanks, i appreciate the time and effort you took to write all of this, cheers you uplifted my mood

TimeFlipper

Thank you for sharing this, i have enough materials at my disposal to make one on a small scale , i could even attach it to my god device, instead of the Rah antenna, i will actually try this when i get some funds my way , i am still waiting for my Csst payment
cheerd and many thanks, i appreciate the time and effort you took to write all of this, cheers you uplifted my mood

Iam certain you have a lot of suitable wood to construct a small DTA, therefore you could begin work on that quickly, as it costs no money, all you need to follow is the 45 degree angle you need on the antenna shaping.. :D...
A new project could be the reconstruction of the bx that you mentioned in a previous thread, I really look forward to that Francois!! (y):).