i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

dimension-1hacker

like i told before , there is more than one way to time travel and most scientist never use it, they are dumb as they come especialy with the ressource at there disposal, this is why i never study to become one of them, because i rather have imagination than lose it all to my brain being cram with science stuff that stop me from seeing the big picture,
Most scientists are not dumb but do not combine imagination with critical thinking and logic.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Most scientists are not dumb but do not combine imagination with critical thinking and logic.
What piss me off is that i learn in the last few years that most physicians are thougt about time travel but are forbiden to use it or ever make something about it , they know about the PX and MP , and they will never reveal the truth about, here locally there is two place where they could work on this and make it happen within a matter of months and they dont do jack shit about, , i hope you understand my POV,

DoctorZ

Do any of you guys ever watch my vlog directly from youtube, i dont post them here often, i made the DTA and plan to test it soon, and take photo soon, i am just busy nowaday with doing electronic repair for two of my old customers, so its keeping me busy , cheers

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do any of you guys ever watch my vlog directly from youtube, i dont post them here often, i made the DTA and plan to test it soon, and take photo soon, i am just busy nowaday with doing electronic repair for two of my old customers, so its keeping me busy , cheers

I watch them all. Keep em coming.

Discord

Gravity is just a theory and you cannot create something to manipulate a concept we don't understand or is even real.

DoctorZ

Gravity is just a theory and you cannot create something to manipulate a concept we don't understand or is even real.
I am confuse, here, a theory!!!, its weird because of all the crash i suffer in my many years of mountain biking and pain i suffer from today are cause by gravity, also , here a simple experiment , take a bicycle wheel , 26 inch preferably, spin it as fast as you can, now sit on a office chair with wheel and you hold it at arms lenght , in theory you should start spin in a clock wise direction ( earth direction ) , after this let me know if gravity is just a theory , also you can ask all the poor muslim gay man who were thrown off the roof of high rise building
Gravity is a force, not a theory

dimension-1hacker

I am confuse, here, a theory!!!, its weird because of all the crash i suffer in my many years of mountain biking and pain i suffer from today are cause by gravity, also , here a simple experiment , take a bicycle wheel , 26 inch preferably, spin it as fast as you can, now sit on a office chair with wheel and you hold it at arms lenght , in theory you should start spin in a clock wise direction ( earth direction ) , after this let me know if gravity is just a theory , also you can ask all the poor muslim gay man who were thrown off the roof of high rise building
Gravity is a force, not a theory
a theory about a force that is presumed to be gravity!

start at edge

a theory about a force that is presumed to be gravity!
Gravity is not singular, it is a product, it implies mass (matter), it implies space, it implies time. It is a force, since it can be measured in N (or DaN, or KN), it is also a wave, since we have gravitational waves .. it certainly is NOT a particle. It is a very interesting type of wave, as nothing can stand against it, it can penetrate anything, nothing can block (diminish or cancel) it. It seems it is the only thing that can escape a black hole, it can cross over the event horizon back and forth. Either way, it can not exist without matter, space and time (which are interdependent to each other).