i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

MANDELLA

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on
HOW ABOUT TRITIUM??

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
the hard drive like any motor would have coils to generate an electromagnetic field to spin it away from the magnetic fields of the magnets inside i hardly think this would qualify as creating a spinning gravity field, otherwise your hard drive would defy gravity and fly or levitate by now
The spinning motion tend to defy gravity , the eldgridge use the same idea with its main generator i am a long way from actuallizing this idea . for now my main quest is finding the same magnet that i put on the god device, wich i might say actually work in bringing good fortune, here are my vlog fo the day so you might hear me out , cheers

check the god device again and you will see the magnet i need, at the old electronic store they dont have anymore in stock , once i start working on it you will understand, for now , there is still work and i plan to do most of the work during the holidays , when i will have a full 18 days vacation to rest and work on this as i please for now, same old same old,
cheers

DoctorZ

i ordered magnet from amazon, 24$ with shipping and ten of them this will do fine, once they reach, so will see, more to come soon, i have not rested enough this week end, check this morning vlog in a few hours

DoctorZ

Yay, finally i got my hands on steel rod at work, two lenght for 0$ and i can still get more as i want as we use it for the production of chair, cool i will be able to experiment with magnetic force at my heart content once all the parts i need get here, cheers <
keep watching my vlog , a little more each day, cheers everyone, and i did not use the gods device yesterday , guess what , no winning this morning, but over not such a bad day

NITRO

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on
Titanium...

TimeFlipper

Yay, finally i got my hands on steel rod at work, two lenght for 0$ and i can still get more as i want as we use it for the production of chair, cool i will be able to experiment with magnetic force at my heart content once all the parts i need get here, cheers <
keep watching my vlog , a little more each day, cheers everyone, and i did not use the gods device yesterday , guess what , no winning this morning, but over not such a bad day

Just be very careful of the closeness of the magnetic field Francois....Remember that our Earths magnetic field is very low...

DoctorZ

So here is my first idea of layout , if anyone has an input please do tell

Attachments

• First schema.jpg
    First schema.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 2