i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
sharing point of view and theory is as important as the work i am doing, please dont put down people point of view and perception of what they think or study, cheers and thank you, i update my vlog everyday, or worst every two day , i will get my hand on the connector i need and continue work this week end

DoctorZ

So we are back online, i put up a few vlog since last week end, and i am searching how i should wind transfo wire around my device, i did not had time to go to the electronic store as it close at 6pm , but i will do my best this week to do so and work on the project, now i need to learn how to make a hard drive work on its own, cheers

steven chiverton

my only way here is to click on a notification as when i tried before to get here i got bad messages about the paranormalis its either infiltrated or bugged

DoctorZ

Good morning , everyone, i would like to ask anyone if they can provide me with link to how to hardwire a hardrive to make it work on its own, and how i should winded up my magnet configuration, cheers, will work on my stuff this week end , at least i will try , cheers

DoctorZ

Very helpful link :)...I could be wrong, but i think DrZ made a posting about making the hard drive travel at the speed of light, or very close to that speed :unsure:..
Actually i got all my answer today, my friend at the electronic store show me how to, and its only 6 to 7 volt dc to power us a hard drive to run on its own, and the reason its because it will generate a spinning gravity field, check the video someone posted earlier and thank you Einstein, i will use this informations, as well, saddly there was no magnet available at the store i will need to shop around still, so more shopping for magnet, cheers

Doc 05

Zenith
Actually i got all my answer today, my friend at the electronic store show me how to, and its only 6 to 7 volt dc to power us a hard drive to run on its own, and the reason its because it will generate a spinning gravity field, check the video someone posted earlier and thank you Einstein, i will use this informations, as well, saddly there was no magnet available at the store i will need to shop around still, so more shopping for magnet, cheers
Hey Doc Z,
I've just picked up some of these magnets:
Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Super Magnet
Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Super Magnet

They are small, but should be easy to mount.
They appear to have come out of hard drives.
Just an idea.
Good Luck

steven chiverton

the hard drive like any motor would have coils to generate an electromagnetic field to spin it away from the magnetic fields of the magnets inside i hardly think this would qualify as creating a spinning gravity field, otherwise your hard drive would defy gravity and fly or levitate by now