i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I dont have the room or a garage to do any of that, trust me i would if i could for now, small scale is all i can do,
on another topic, do you have any input on how i should wind my magnet

steven chiverton

What is the anomaly? :unsure:..
the em feilds just vibrating the magnet in between like bring a magnet close to a hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet it just vibrates like an experiment i once made and brought it near a hdr electromagnet it had springs around it and a disc magnet in the center and the em feild from the hdr electromagnet just vibrates it so the springs try to obsorb the the shock vibrations but it just keep vibrating

TimeFlipper

the em feilds just vibrating the magnet in between like bring a magnet close to a hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet it just vibrates like an experiment i once made and brought it near a hdr electromagnet it had springs around it and a disc magnet in the center and the em feild from the hdr electromagnet just vibrates it so the springs try to obsorb the the shock vibrations but it just keep vibrating

Interesting Cobber :D..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Sponsor me a shop and i will redo the brossard experiment in a new ride, for now , its small scale only with the budget , best off if people want to buy a god device this would fund the project