i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

SergiusPaulus

noun
  1. a device consisting of a wheel or disk mounted so that it can spin rapidly about an axis which is itself free to alter in direction. The orientation of the axis is not affected by tilting of the mounting, so gyroscopes can be used to provide stability or maintain a reference direction in navigation systems, automatic pilots, and stabilizers.

Angelface239

noun
  1. a device consisting of a wheel or disk mounted so that it can spin rapidly about an axis which is itself free to alter in direction. The orientation of the axis is not affected by tilting of the mounting, so gyroscopes can be used to provide stability or maintain a reference direction in navigation systems, automatic pilots, and stabilizers.
Okay

Angelface239

noun
I never heard of that kind of device before.

Tron1

Dr. Z I used the HDR in my friends truck I went some where please call me or email me yahoo.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What kind of truck was it? What was the experience like?
the experience was none conclusive, as we did not experience weird effect at the moment, only later and the truck was a nissan Xterra
for the time being, i will settle my outside conspiracy problem, as you all might not know , i am part of the conspiracy world and right now in my province we are moving shit and dirt to get an uproar and people to wake up, me and an whole lot of people from this domain are working hard to get things moving, i will settle back at my research once this urgency is over and fix for good,
as for time travel and to answer a whole lot of question , i know the how of time travel, i just dont know how to build it fully, only partially because i still lack a good part of knowing how to build certain, thing, my next project is making something one of my friend send me, as for the god device, i ask for help and i got it, so it does work, in a weird and mysterious way, cheers

My french channel if you want to watch me in sub,