i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Francois, I do not understand how an "app", could suddenly transform a smartphone into a time-machine....This is not the first time you have brought up this idea of yours, and even then we got nowhere with it....So what has changed your mind now? :unsure:..
a smartphone as all the component and part to make a small localise time slipping machine, if we could just figure out how to make it do what we want , maybe , just maybe , we could use it to time travel,
beyond this, i do not know if any of us will achieve time travel in our lifetime

TimeFlipper

a smartphone as all the component and part to make a small localise time slipping machine, if we could just figure out how to make it do what we want , maybe , just maybe , we could use it to time travel,
beyond this, i do not know if any of us will achieve time travel in our lifetime

From where did you get the information that Smartphones contain components and parts that can create a time slipping device?..
What is the function of the "App" that you mentioned, and where do you download it from?

DoctorZ

From where did you get the information that Smartphones contain components and parts that can create a time slipping device?..
What is the function of the "App" that you mentioned, and where do you download it from?
There a is a radio frequency emitter inside every phone, smart or not, as for an apps, no we need to make it, we could use the little motor to generate some form of energy field, and every parts, of course it would drain the battery very shortly, but yes i think a phone could do the job, cheers

TimeFlipper

There a is a radio frequency emitter inside every phone, smart or not, as for an apps, no we need to make it, we could use the little motor to generate some form of energy field, and every parts, of course it would drain the battery very shortly, but yes i think a phone could do the job, cheers

Obviously there is a Radio Frequency Transmitter inside every mobile phone Francois, thats how we communicate orally and visually with each other :)(y)..
But, before we can time-travel in any type of time machine, first we have to know how to time-travel..That has been my whole point all along :)..

DoctorZ

here a big reveal i hope prof oppmur will read this
cheers

One of my contact who is leaving the secret service , reveal to me what i always expected
The USA has two operating time machine, both the same technology
the Russian have 3 machine , two similar and one that use time slip technology
the Chinese manage to steal both technology and make there even more efficient

but one things all of them have in common they use interstellar calculation to point there destination, but due to a large celestial body that roam in our solay system, it affect gravity and only the russian who own the time slip can time travel, ( hence why poutine wants bill gate dea** last i heard he was going to pay 154$M for his head,

i always suspected they would use a time portal technology wich was derrive from the Montauk experiement and philadelphia experiment, so it would be one hell of a job to make this machine, as he describ it, its about 20+ meter tall and generate a huge concentrated magnetic field and a radar dish to send the signal to its receiving end, it work from the day it was created to the day its destroyed , so basically i was always on the right track wanting to make a time portal gateway
cheers
hope this will put a smile on your face and the people at the top of the world dont want to see the NW0 come to fruition
let me know if you are still okay and that you did not caught this shit stupid virus
Take care man
Sincerely
Francois

DoctorZ

Obviously there is a Radio Frequency Transmitter inside every mobile phone Francois, thats how we communicate orally and visually with each other :)(y)..
But, before we can time-travel in any type of time machine, first we have to know how to time-travel..That has been my whole point all along :)..
I will reply to this soon, cheers , well you know what i mean

Rossco78

This is interesting . Just saw. Not sure if this can help with building this. Scroll down past the log in to continue reading. Device Makes Radio Waves Travel Faster Than Light - Universe Today

TimeFlipper

here a big reveal i hope prof oppmur will read this
cheers

One of my contact who is leaving the secret service , reveal to me what i always expected
The USA has two operating time machine, both the same technology
the Russian have 3 machine , two similar and one that use time slip technology
the Chinese manage to steal both technology and make there even more efficient

but one things all of them have in common they use interstellar calculation to point there destination, but due to a large celestial body that roam in our solay system, it affect gravity and only the russian who own the time slip can time travel, ( hence why poutine wants bill gate dea** last i heard he was going to pay 154$M for his head,

i always suspected they would use a time portal technology wich was derrive from the Montauk experiement and philadelphia experiment, so it would be one hell of a job to make this machine, as he describ it, its about 20+ meter tall and generate a huge concentrated magnetic field and a radar dish to send the signal to its receiving end, it work from the day it was created to the day its destroyed , so basically i was always on the right track wanting to make a time portal gateway
cheers
hope this will put a smile on your face and the people at the top of the world dont want to see the NW0 come to fruition
let me know if you are still okay and that you did not caught this shit stupid virus
Take care man
Sincerely
Francois

Hi Francois, hoping you are still free from that awful virus...
I don't think the Prof will be returning to Paranormalis again...His final comment on Paranormalis was that he endorsed the HDR, to which I immediately replied that he would never have brought up that device in relationship to a real Time-Machine, certainly not after private discussions we had on Paranormalis and chats on Echolink...

My feeling is that he became very frightened about "certain people" reading his postings regarding time-travel, and wanted to make them believe that he was no longer involved with it...I recall the very last time we chatted on Echolink, he became very cautious over what we were discussing, and mentioned some "people" might be listening to us...

The Prof knew a lot about the Philadelphia Experiment (P/X) and the Montauk Project, all of us on Paranormalis have discussed the P/X on several occasions....He also told us he had met Al Bielek and Preston Nicolls who were both involved in the Montauk Project...When Preston Nichols died on October 5th 2018, perhaps the Prof might have thought that those "certain people" would be contacting him about why Preston Nichols spoke to him, and what did he tell the Prof?..

DoctorZ

i am well, just have a season flu allergie ( god dam, ( gouvernement scream you got covid 19 ) but no beside this i am okay i am still on injury leave and its a permamant problem i will not heal from this, well maybe when i can time travel to the future and access future medical wonder, as pur dear prof oppmur i miss him very much each time he called me or address me i consider it a blessing, he pass on a lot to me , but my problem is everyday life i never had time for any of this because i need to pay my bills and work, one day maybe some people will figure out how to use there smart device to make time travel possible , because the second time travel device the russian use is something very similar to a smartphone, we still need to push on to find what are the exact ingredient required to make time travel possible because its not impossible, and its simpler than we think, i by myself have not all the answer, saddly , so until then , when people can organise themself like on the conspirationist group on facebook we will not move any further, cheers man and im glad to see there are still some people alive here
take good care of you,
cheers

SIncerely
Francois

SergiusPaulus

I had a blood transfusion of some kind about the age of 6. I don’t remember any early illness. So I still see a basement lab and a team. I’m put on a metal table. The syringe is like 8 inches and looks like a giant epoxy glue syringe. Dark red thru the syringe. I’m crying for the longest time. A nurse is trying to calm me saying “you don’t have to cry”. So I was able to quit crying. After that my life was turned upside down. Seeing geography I’ve never been to. NDEs throughout childhood as any adventurous kid might. Then Gulf War NDEs. Future syringe? I’ve been to TTI so somebody would need to explain.