i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

i am well, just have a season flu allergie ( god dam, ( gouvernement scream you got covid 19 ) but no beside this i am okay i am still on injury leave and its a permamant problem i will not heal from this, well maybe when i can time travel to the future and access future medical wonder, as pur dear prof oppmur i miss him very much each time he called me or address me i consider it a blessing, he pass on a lot to me , but my problem is everyday life i never had time for any of this because i need to pay my bills and work, one day maybe some people will figure out how to use there smart device to make time travel possible , because the second time travel device the russian use is something very similar to a smartphone, we still need to push on to find what are the exact ingredient required to make time travel possible because its not impossible, and its simpler than we think, i by myself have not all the answer, saddly , so until then , when people can organise themself like on the conspirationist group on facebook we will not move any further, cheers man and im glad to see there are still some people alive here
take good care of you,
cheers

SIncerely
Francois

Thanks Francois, take good care of yourself too :)..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I had a blood transfusion of some kind about the age of 6. I don’t remember any early illness. So I still see a basement lab and a team. I’m put on a metal table. The syringe is like 8 inches and looks like a giant epoxy glue syringe. Dark red thru the syringe. I’m crying for the longest time. A nurse is trying to calm me saying “you don’t have to cry”. So I was able to quit crying. After that my life was turned upside down. Seeing geography I’ve never been to. NDEs throughout childhood as any adventurous kid might. Then Gulf War NDEs. Future syringe? I’ve been to TTI so somebody would need to explain.

You know , you are not the first one who claim this, in my dream i have seen the map of the real earth and its was the siZe of saturn, tons and tons of others country on the landscape beside out entire world, there is way more, i presume , because it was a dream,
does the TTI still exist, the forum) cheers

dimension-1hacker

You know , you are not the first one who claim this, in my dream i have seen the map of the real earth and its was the siZe of saturn, tons and tons of others country on the landscape beside out entire world, there is way more, i presume , because it was a dream,
who knows yo6 hav
who knows you have been to a fraction of a thousanth of 1 percent of the earth, and tge internet cant be verified to be true in any way and the peopl3 you3 a3round
you have been to a fraction of 1000 of one percent of the earths suppossed surface, nothing on the unternet can be verified in any way the main inky way of knowing anything about anything, the of the peopl3 yiu know kniw as little as you.

DoctorZ

Too many thing are consumming my energy i am ever so often not focus on one things, there are too many things i am involve in, but one today i decided to get rid of because its sapping my moral and my little energy , we need to get things rolling, now, who here is just here to be entertain and who here is here to actually achieve something, i have limited ressource but the will to do things, let me know how can we get into gear , we never agreed on any theory or way to do things

mthamson

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on

Do you still require an alloy selection?

DoctorZ

I think right now would be about focusing, on what theory we can agree upon, having lost one of our most precious senior member prof oppmur, we are on our own, then what do we agree upon, something that is basically possible in any form and not over complicated

my two cents

a small gravity field for time slipping, as it would be the easiest way to time travel

what does anyone else can add, thank you