i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

Whats happening here, why things are so quiet, did people lose hope ??

The Reality Francois, is that no member on here knows how to time-travel, and all we can do is just theorise or talk about time travel...
There are similar threads to this one, asking for members cooperation on time travelling, but again its just speculative talk, nothing else..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
ok lets start smaller,
so far what have we learn, what have work , what experiement was positive
on my end, making the gods device went well, the input and emission level has work, it did give the wanted result of eventually realisizing one wishes, my last time i use it , i ask not to run out of money and that the NW0 would fail, so far so far, i did not run out of proper fund and the NW0 is slowly failing one event after another, so is some element of my machine were made well, how could we integrate element to a HDR type of machine, that would be an eventual time machine, cheers
please add your input

Angelface239

ok lets start smaller,
so far what have we learn, what have work , what experiement was positive
on my end, making the gods device went well, the input and emission level has work, it did give the wanted result of eventually realisizing one wishes, my last time i use it , i ask not to run out of money and that the NW0 would fail, so far so far, i did not run out of proper fund and the NW0 is slowly failing one event after another, so is some element of my machine were made well, how could we integrate element to a HDR type of machine, that would be an eventual time machine, cheers
please add your input
Okay.

DoctorZ

time , the actualy time , is nothing more than frequency , energy and gravity, but its the recipe how to tap into this that is the key the HDR does it to a certain level , the god device does that from another perspective ,so we are on a lead with what we need to do, for me in my opinions, the gravity part does not need to be enormous, , but the crucial part is the frequency , how to emit it how to tap into zero point,

TimeFlipper

time , the actualy time , is nothing more than frequency , energy and gravity, but its the recipe how to tap into this that is the key the HDR does it to a certain level , the god device does that from another perspective ,so we are on a lead with what we need to do, for me in my opinions, the gravity part does not need to be enormous, , but the crucial part is the frequency , how to emit it how to tap into zero point,

We have gone through all this before Francois......What type of frequencies are we looking at?....Audio-wave frequencies (Sound Waves) using sine waves, square waves, triangular waves, sawtooth waves...The audio frequency range covers billions of individual frequencies...Radio Frequency waves that are transmitted onto Radio and TV sets, also cover billions of individual frequencies.....What type of modulation are we looking at for the Radio Waves?....Amplitude Modulation (AM)..Frequency Modulation (FM)..Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)..Modulated Continuous Wave (MCW)

Nobody on Paranormalis really knows how to manipulate Gravity...What type of energy are we looking at, Kinetic energy, Potential energy?....How are we going to tap into Zero Point energy, when nobody knows precisely what type of energy it is?....There are far too many unanswered questions, that not even modern day science can answer...

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Energy: electrical
frequency: they use special set of antenna, and one huge tesla coil, ( wich was unspecified) but i would say , like a signal antenna, on the montauk, they use a satellite dish to send the signal to the other end of the gateway, so it would be a mix
gravity: as i always said, not huge, the reason for the gravity is to create two things, a hold onto where you are so you dont fly into nothingness, and it could be anything in my opinions, the gravity force from a hardrive, something that is spinning strong enough to create a centrifugical force in some way

thats mostly all i know

GabrielTeleport

[QUOTE = "DoctorZ, post: 195636, membro: 1035"]
Energia: elétrica
freqüência: eles usam um conjunto especial de antena e uma enorme bobina de tesla (que não foi especificada), mas eu diria que, como uma antena de sinal, no montauk, eles usam uma antena parabólica para enviar o sinal para a outra extremidade do gateway , então seria uma mistura
gravidade: como eu sempre disse, não enorme, a razão para a gravidade é criar duas coisas, segurar onde você está para não voar para o nada, e isso poderia ser qualquer coisa na minha opinião, a força da gravidade de um disco rígido, algo que está girando forte o suficiente para criar uma força centrífuga de alguma maneira

isso é principalmente tudo que eu sei
[/CITAR]
Olá meu querido amigo François! Eu voltei! temos muito o que conversar sobre o experimento brossard e como fazê-lo, replicá-lo novamente ... Atualmente, tenho idéias que me encherão a mente ...
Uma sugestão para a viagem no tempo é o acoplamento eletromagnético-gravitacional, como você disse anteriormente ... Seria legal se você não soubesse (se você sabe que pode desconsiderar isso, mas não se esqueça de investir nele), conheça O trabalho de Gabriel Kron em máquinas rotativas elétricas, alguns efeitos incomuns de motores síncronos podem gerar um tipo de acoplamento eletromagnético-gravitacional. Há muito a desenvolver e estudar! Vamos conversar!
Desculpa! Estou usando o google tradutor! A tradução Português ---> Inglês é horrível!

GabrielTeleport

[QUOTE = "DoctorZ, post: 195636, membro: 1035"]
Energia: elétrica
freqüência: eles usam um conjunto especial de antena e uma enorme bobina de tesla (que não foi especificada), mas eu diria que, como uma antena de sinal, no montauk, eles usam uma antena parabólica para enviar o sinal para a outra extremidade do gateway , então seria uma mistura
gravidade: como eu sempre disse, não enorme, a razão para a gravidade é criar duas coisas, segurar onde você está para não voar para o nada, e isso poderia ser qualquer coisa na minha opinião, a força da gravidade de um disco rígido, algo que está girando forte o suficiente para criar uma força centrífuga de alguma maneira

isso é principalmente tudo que eu sei
[/CITAR]
Olá meu querido amigo François! Eu voltei! temos muito o que conversar sobre o experimento brossard e como fazê-lo, replicá-lo novamente ... Atualmente, tenho idéias que me encherão a mente ...
Uma sugestão para a viagem no tempo é o acoplamento eletromagnético-gravitacional, como você disse anteriormente ... Seria legal se você não soubesse (se você sabe que pode desconsiderar isso, mas não se esqueça de investir nele), conheça O trabalho de Gabriel Kron em máquinas rotativas elétricas, alguns efeitos incomuns de motores síncronos podem gerar um tipo de acoplamento eletromagnético-gravitacional. Há muito a desenvolver e estudar! Vamos conversar!
Desculpa! Estou usando o google tradutor! A tradução Português ---> Inglês é horrível!
Hello my dear friend Francois! I came back! we have a lot to talk about the brossard experiment and how to do it, replicate it again ... Currently I have ideas swarming my mind ...
A suggestion for time travel is the electromagnetic-gravitational coupling, as you said earlier ... It would be cool if you don't know (if you know you can disregard this, but be sure to invest in it), get to know Gabriel Kron's work on machines rotating electrics, some unusual effects of synchronous motors can generate a type of electromagnetic-gravitational coupling. There is a lot to develop and study! Let's go talking!
Sorry by the translation of portuguese to english! I'm use the google translator(GT), and the GT translated very wrong!