I have a question

BlastTyrant

I came close once, i was mid dream and became suddenly aware i was dreaming and decided to hit my self to see if i was dreaming and woke my self up....

So close.

shinbet

I came close once, i was mid dream and became suddenly aware i was dreaming and decided to hit my self to see if i was dreaming and woke my self up....

So close.
best way is to look down at your hands and move them then touch yourself in the face... nose... ear... dont pintch dont slap... just talk to yourself while touching yourself... you will know you are no longer in kensas, dorothy...

BlastTyrant

best way is to look down at your hands and move them then touch yourself in the face... nose... ear... dont pintch dont slap... just talk to yourself while touching yourself... you will know you are no longer in kensas, dorothy...

Sounds like my pre bed routine hmmm.

But on a serious note, i try to remind my self before i fall asleep to subconsciously remind my self to try to lucid dream, it has almost worked a few times but the dream tends to take over so to speak once i start to realize i am dreaming and try to lucid.

shinbet

But on a serious note, i try to remind my self before i fall asleep to subconsciously remind my self to try to lucid dream, it has almost worked a few times but the dream tends to take over so to speak once i start to realize i am dreaming and try to lucid.
many out there dont even think they can get into lucidity.... they give up... some really dont think they can and give up.... until it happens... then it all changes... many try to deny it and put it aside since they run away from there like from fire... it is very humbling experience... many do not like they want to be in Familiar controlled environment.... easiest thing is to dismiss this until you reached there because as i said if you really want you will... then it all changes and you know there is much more "out" there (literally) than the reality the deep state has taught you in their slave schools within the antarctic circle you live in

Wind7

Staff

I can't remember if you wore glasses or not.....;)^^^

I had a Seriously Strange dream event happen years ago while still in my 30's.
I used to be waaaay in to Dream Control when in my later teens so this was a surprise,
I was dreaming I was flying over a crowd of people whom never noticed that I was drifting overhead
when suddenly a 'something of sizeable force' knocked me to the ground and I immediately woke up.

So, I get up to run some warm water on a wash cloth for my face and see this THING in the mirror
standing directly behind me.
I turned around to face whatever it was and it lunged at me....I woke up yet again, in bed. :oops:

I had a few of these happen around that time of life.
Really weird.