I have found something of importance!.,

eleventhdr

Hey thanks' everso for that information I most certainly will give this a try and see if I can get these pics uploaded for you to see. The Eleventh Doctor

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

So... Where's the pictures?

If you need them hosted somewhere you can email them to me. hoytroid{at}hoytroid.com

eleventhdr

Alright I have found out now what I have to do to post the pics need to scan them frist so can add them to my files then will get them posted right up as soon as I veryily can please stand by!. I will have them as shortly as i can indeed. The Eleventh Doctor!.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

And here you were trying to cram them through the monitor!

LOL just kidding -- Again, if you need a place to host them or they're not uploading here correctly, let me know.

eleventhdr

Yeah I wish that would work then i could have them on by now right away!. But I do promise to get them on as soon as possible wish it could be ten minutes ago like the Doctor always seems to be able to do!. Oh wait that is me I will have to try even harder. Ha Ha!.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

12 hours to scan the photos and counting...

In my experience it only takes an average of 4 minutes to scan, save, and upload a single photograph. Technical difficulties? Please do not post "It's coming" again. Just get the damn things up.

My apologies if I seem a little blunt and angry. Having a bad night after watching both Farenheit 9/11 and Farenhype 9/11.

eleventhdr

Yeah I can understand this that would make me upset and angry also. BUt since I have no scanner as of yet then you might have to wait until I can get the pics scanned. Is that alright!. As for being a hoaxer well all i can say about thsi one is it takes one to know one and I am not one to begin with and those who doubt what I am saying are the real trouble makers in this old world and there are a lot of those out there Nuff said Verne!. I realky do have what I say I have and that's the real truth out there that some of us are really still fighting to perserve and we will do it no matter what anyone else think's and or says!. That's all!. Except I am no illererate except with spelling sometimes and as far as I still do know that is no great crime. As of yet!.

CaryP

I realky do have what I say I have and that's the real truth out there that some of us are really still fighting to perserve and we will do it no matter what anyone else think's and or says

Hey doc,

Well how about gettin' around to spittin' it out for the rest of there slick. Your beatin' around the bush has just about destroyed the damn thing. So how 'bout it there bucko? You gonna spill the beans and pics or are you trying to draw a crowd first? I'm about bored to death. Like watching the grass grow. Do what you got to do and post, or just go away until you have something you can actually put up here and discuss.

Cary