I have found something of importance!.,

eleventhdr

Well waht did I just say surely you can wait a while longer to see what very well might be the real truth. Have a little patince man a little patince. I said I would post them as soon as I can get them scanned and up there as I do not have a scanner myself.. Thsi never happened on the old forumn people waited there turn. I have what I have and it is worth waiting for. But belive what you do want to. it's not my problem I will ge them up as soon as I can!. That's all!. I've been around to very long to be put off by skeptics!.

eleventhdr

Well I now have the real pic's and have been working to get them up and posted but got real tired early this morning trying to post them since it is my frist try at doing this but at least I now have them scanned so will ge them over here right away Thank's for being so patient. I will get it. Never one to give up on something new!. also my comp was giving me fits this morning so that did not help at all anyway!, Jay The Eleventh Doctor!.

The_Ruffneck

I think TheHeggy might be able to host the images for you , he mentioned he could on some othe threads , message him privately

eleventhdr

Yes alright thank's very much but i will still try to get them up and posted just as soon as i can figure out hwo to do it myself that makes it all the more worthwhile really when you get something new done on your own. But thank's once again for the advice really Jay The Eleventh Doctor!.

StarLord

This is so exciting! Finally after all this time we will have proof of what the doctor is talking about...

While we are waiting, eaxctly what kind of doctor are you?

eleventhdr

Yes indeed I'm certainly going to get theses on today if and when at all possible. As for what kind of Doctor am I I am a doctor of practicle everthing I am the Eleventh Doctor from the T V show of the same if and when you are still familar with this!. Thank's!.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Are you telling me that in 4 days, you could not find a way to access a scanner to digitally document your amazing discovery?

Trickster

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 15 2004, 03:16 PM
Are you telling me that in 4 days, you could not find a way to access a scanner to digitally document your amazing discovery?

This leads into a thought - why is it that everytime when someone claims to have something interesting to show; pictures, evidence, whatnot, they A) do not have photos/documents ready to post on the first post they make, B) they have the photos, but no scanner avail., C) they have the scanner, but are technically struggling to use it D) are waiting their photos in a disc from Walmart, or some other lame excuse. This is no accusation of anykind, just an observation of an ever repeating pattern seen in many "time travel/anomaly" claims.

Time ripple located exactly where and what kind of? I am sure that a person finding something phenomenal will naturally be very excited about his/her findings and when one has some interesting photos taken, wants to tell about it as soon as possible. That is most understandable. We all do hasty things when very excited. Still, no information whatsoever, no photos to discuss about - leads to no case whatsoever so far. Also, those long posts of eleventhdr were way too jagged with long scrambled sentences to be read without a throbbing headache ensuing. But, as always, we all are fascinated about all anomalies when presented properly with any documents to dig. So please share your findings and tell us more of whatever it is you have found. In coherent english, if possible - would be an extra plus.

Thank you in advance. :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Kinko's is opn 24 hours, Mr. Dr. -- No reason you can't run down there at any time of the day, in the last 4 days and get them put on a disc... Or am I wrong in assuming so?