I have interviewed time travelers. Ask me anything.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My apologies. Let me try to truncate to my basic premise and use more familiar sentence structure. Perhaps a more refined and premised question is beneficial.

My nature of my travel uses spin states of higher order quanta connections. This is the most common means. Travel is completed by transferring the states of the person or object (p/o) to this higher state. At this point, the p/o can loop to branes with locally connected and similar states. Imagine a highway that is separated by a height. One can not pass from one height to the other without jumping. One can not pass to a different brane without passing through a higher state.

Information can pass between branes, and is interpreted to determine probable information. Such information is relative velocity and position of a go to location, such as earth

Branes are states of different probability outcomes. Time is of different passages due to differences in velocities in inertial frames caused by these outcomes. In truncation, earth is traveling at a faster rate in my brane compared to yours. Therefore, more time has passed in mine compared to yours.

Time travel as it is oft quoted here is not possible within one brane. One can not reverse such a continuum as causality and probability would be altered resulting in a brane that already would exist.

My question is now: have you witnessed similar methods described?

At least that reply was more comprehensible. But there is nothing in this universe that even remotely resembles the description you just gave. Which does suggest you made it all up.

TimeFlipper

This is complete nonsense. It is not comprehensible by a human. Therefore you must be a bot.

Im certain you remember that "confirmed hoaxer" Lord Henry", who i affectionately called Lord Haw Haw, and was banned from Paranormalis, "mthamson" has the exact sophisticated writing style of that hoaxer...Take a look at page 5 and the preceding pages of the "Time Travellers" forum :LOL:

mthamson

At least that reply was more comprehensible. But there is nothing in this universe that even remotely resembles the description you just gave. Which does suggest you made it all up.

Einstein and TimeFlipper. I do not wish to cause controversy. My intentions are selfish in nature, as I wish to understand the perceptions of travel and to find others. I am more than open to answer any questions of specificity. I do not purport to be an expert in all matters, but fundamental understanding of methods and physics are required for my position. Therefore, I can answer questions related to either or to my position and requirements.

To answer the apprehensive statement: this universe contains the operations required for travel. Some do not, or do not have comparability. In research I see here, there is some touching to the phenomena required in loop quantum gravity and some characteristics of string theory. There is still much to be developed, and many incorrect assumptions exist. I can expound to most levels depending on what degree of understanding you have curiosities to.

As a cursory statement: fundamental forces operate in equivalent magnitudes. However, they are expressed within base interacting loops at different magnitudes. As example: magnetism and gravity are equivalent in their elementary states. However, as perceived, magnetism expresses higher interactive force compared to gravity. This disassociation is due to the accumulation of some probabilities of gravity in higher order spin loops. In deciphering the probabilities of these spin loops, one can, for example, cause low probability for gravity to function in higher states in a local area. The effect is an increase in magnitude of gravity in the unwinding into operational states. As a practical application, one can create gravitational traction which can be used to push or pull.

Higher states provide the basis for travel. Each probability of a system creates all outcomes simultaneously. For example, if a particle increases energy to a place of 2 potential spin states, both become existent. The accumulation of existent states at this moment forms a new probability brane. Consider a brane as a new universe which exists in parallel, separated by higher order loop states. All that is needed for travel is to understand backwards probabilities within a finite inertial frame. Consider this as reverse engineering. One knows the outcome and the properties of the particles, and can therefore consider the most probable starting point(s). By obtaining the proportional probabilities lost of a selection of particles from start to current point, the assignment of the higher order loop states can be determined. One can then force particles into these probabilities and across brane boundaries. That is how I traveled here.

In speaking of false others or known hoaxers, the experience, purpose and information of travel is rather dull. My origin brane, although in a potential future of your past, does not offer nefarious consequences to yours. In fact, no consequences are relevant as probabilities are independent. No exacting statements can be made on the future of this brane, only probabilities.

My purpose is the comparison of engineering and probabilistic progression. Divergence of branes is like two separated twins. Sharing of similarities makes the study of differences important to the statistics of capabilities. The computer I am writing on currently is the accumulation of progressive technologies within one progression set. It is different than the development in my brane but only slightly in a large perspective and from comparative advancement points. Time has progressed further in my brane, technology is more developed in my brane. This computer offers insight into the divergence of methods and can offer suggestions for the furthering of our technology. In addition, the comparison of origin states and progression offers methods for prediction of likely future states. This assists the same travel technology to interpret forward movement, albiet of less pronounced magnitude. Forward movement is most relevant as it can permit technological development from "future" advances.

Mayhem

Zenith
Interesting mthamson:)

"Higher states provide the basis for travel. "

In essence a higher mind can achieve many things in his many mansions.

"However, as perceived, magnetism expresses higher interactive force compared to gravity. "

:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein and TimeFlipper. I do not wish to cause controversy. My intentions are selfish in nature, as I wish to understand the perceptions of travel and to find others. I am more than open to answer any questions of specificity. I do not purport to be an expert in all matters, but fundamental understanding of methods and physics are required for my position. Therefore, I can answer questions related to either or to my position and requirements.

To answer the apprehensive statement: this universe contains the operations required for travel. Some do not, or do not have comparability. In research I see here, there is some touching to the phenomena required in loop quantum gravity and some characteristics of string theory. There is still much to be developed, and many incorrect assumptions exist. I can expound to most levels depending on what degree of understanding you have curiosities to.

As a cursory statement: fundamental forces operate in equivalent magnitudes. However, they are expressed within base interacting loops at different magnitudes. As example: magnetism and gravity are equivalent in their elementary states. However, as perceived, magnetism expresses higher interactive force compared to gravity. This disassociation is due to the accumulation of some probabilities of gravity in higher order spin loops. In deciphering the probabilities of these spin loops, one can, for example, cause low probability for gravity to function in higher states in a local area. The effect is an increase in magnitude of gravity in the unwinding into operational states. As a practical application, one can create gravitational traction which can be used to push or pull.

Higher states provide the basis for travel. Each probability of a system creates all outcomes simultaneously. For example, if a particle increases energy to a place of 2 potential spin states, both become existent. The accumulation of existent states at this moment forms a new probability brane. Consider a brane as a new universe which exists in parallel, separated by higher order loop states. All that is needed for travel is to understand backwards probabilities within a finite inertial frame. Consider this as reverse engineering. One knows the outcome and the properties of the particles, and can therefore consider the most probable starting point(s). By obtaining the proportional probabilities lost of a selection of particles from start to current point, the assignment of the higher order loop states can be determined. One can then force particles into these probabilities and across brane boundaries. That is how I traveled here.

In speaking of false others or known hoaxers, the experience, purpose and information of travel is rather dull. My origin brane, although in a potential future of your past, does not offer nefarious consequences to yours. In fact, no consequences are relevant as probabilities are independent. No exacting statements can be made on the future of this brane, only probabilities.

My purpose is the comparison of engineering and probabilistic progression. Divergence of branes is like two separated twins. Sharing of similarities makes the study of differences important to the statistics of capabilities. The computer I am writing on currently is the accumulation of progressive technologies within one progression set. It is different than the development in my brane but only slightly in a large perspective and from comparative advancement points. Time has progressed further in my brane, technology is more developed in my brane. This computer offers insight into the divergence of methods and can offer suggestions for the furthering of our technology. In addition, the comparison of origin states and progression offers methods for prediction of likely future states. This assists the same travel technology to interpret forward movement, albiet of less pronounced magnitude. Forward movement is most relevant as it can permit technological development from "future" advances.

Most of this is still not comprehensible. I would suggest you study English grammar and sentence structure.

mthamson

Most of this is still not comprehensible. I would suggest you study English grammar and sentence structure.

My apologies. It is difficult to resolve these concepts to truncated explanations. Is there anything in particular I can attempt better explanation?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My apologies. It is difficult to resolve these concepts to truncated explanations. Is there anything in particular I can attempt better explanation?

That wasn't that hard to get you to articulate correctly. But you've obfuscated everything else you've said. So let's start with a basic question. Are you claiming to be a time traveler?

mthamson

That wasn't that hard to get you to articulate correctly. But you've obfuscated everything else you've said. So let's start with a basic question. Are you claiming to be a time traveler?

Yes.

My explanations have been in an effort to better define travel and concepts.

I have not time traveled within this brane, I have traveled across branes with relative time differences. Yours is, without greater complexity, of lesser time passed compared to mine.

Backwards time travel within a brane is not possible. Forward "time travel" within a brane is possible with higher comparative velocity inertial frames. This is, however, not a mystical or interesting phenomenon and is already well established by your understandings.