I have memory's if you do please discuss with me.

Dr.Bing

I clearly recall two incidents that I am quite sure were not dreams I believe they are repressed memory's so when these events actually occurred I do not know , if you have similar experiences I am willing to discuss what I have experienced , I am quite real and I just joined this sight , if their are members here that attempt to interrogate me for humor or skepticism I will know immediately so please do not waste your's & my time ..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would love to hear your Alien Abduction story, when your ready to share it with the members here.

I also know it can be hard to tell others. :)

Dr.Bing

I would love to hear your Alien Abduction story, when your ready to share it with the members here.

I also know it can be hard to tell others. :)
The one is in the forum about Doomsday subjects , Im not sure what happened there but I feel it may have been An abduction . The other incident that I became aware of first was A memory of looking out A window & seeing A planet , I told this to one other person and she brought it to my attention that although it looked like Earth it may have been another planet ,Anyway as I was seeing this I was crying " I wanna go home I wanna go home " it was very brief the whole incident maybe 5 seconds and then I blacked out . I woke up crying I don't know if I just experienced this when it happened or if I was reliving A memory while sleeping.

HDRKID

I know how difficult it is to talk about these experiences. Well, I have a question for you. Like why is it so cold inside as if you are in an ice room. Also, what is it with the bright lights that hurt your eyes.