I lived the 27th of January 2020 twice (Australia Day) Queensland

Extra_celestial_witch

I enjoyed reading the link it was well presented, but at the end of the day, all we got were stories about Time-Shifting scenarios that we knew about anyways....Ok so lets say time-shifting is real, what are we going to do about it, can we stop it from happening, have we any idea of how it works, does it happen naturally and spontaneously, or is it electronically created?.....We can keep on asking question after question and get nowhere, until someone or something explains it to us, although iam certain that several of us have their own explanations of how to create those Time-Shifts ;):D..
Who knows so many possibilities, but I’ve been reading somewhere how the wall to or dimensions are thinner than we think, and that sometimes we time shift because we make a different choice that forces us into the reality that aligns more closely with that choice. Based closer to the lives people are manifesting for themselves. But who knows if it’s us or someone’s electronically creating time warps. But one thing I know for sure is that growing up as a little girl I lived in a dimension where “froot loops” was always spelled that way and “sex and the city” was always spelled that way. But then in my high school years during the 2010s I was going through that Mandela effect where it changed to “fruit loops” and “sex in the city” now being in 2020 and being 23 this year I noticed a change. That I am now back in the dimension that spells “froot loops” and “sex and the city” again like from when I was a little girl.

alpha centauri

This timeline is fucked and were all going down over these next years with our climate issues... ahaha and the ones who deny it are definitely nuts because they are to closed minded, egotistical and too sensitive that they are scared to face reality!
At least, Angela Merkel promised to do everything to fight it. ;)

What she doesnt realise that a small country like Germany cannot change the world with only 2 percent of all CO2.

@Extra_celestial_witch

I think, your story describes the same effect like the Deja-vus and this is not really rare. But it is explained differently by our scientisst, because they dont believe in our time-travelling abilities.

Interesting welcome another down here, some of the others up in the northern hemisphere think we are crazy.

I watched a few documentaries about Australia. Women glow and Men plunder in Australis? Here is one I have that information from:

Australia seems to be like a normal country to me. Dont worry, what others say to you.

The part about the documentary was a joke, of course.

Extra_celestial_witch

Ve
At least, Angela Merkel promised to do everything to fight it. ;)

What she doesnt realise that a small country like Germany cannot change the world with only 2 percent of all CO2.

@Extra_celestial_witch

I think, your story describes the same effect like the Deja-vus and this is not really rare. But it is explained differently by our scientisst, because they dont believe in our time-travelling abilities.

I watched a few documentaries about Australia. Women glow and Men plunder in Australis? Here is one I have that information from:

Australia seems to be like a normal country to me. Dont worry, what others say to you.

The part about the documentary was a joke, of course.
Very interesting points you’ve made haha, but I am certain
This is not déjà vu because of how intense and vivid my memories were it felt too real and like no other déjà vu I had experienced. And yes hahaha Australia is a good country that’s why everyone wants to migrate here haha. But there is also a hole above us in the ozone layer and our whole country has been on fire and flooding away the debris over the last several months. The country is turning to a pile of dirt at shit just like everywhere else on this planet.

alpha centauri

Not landlocked by others, and they all want to come here.
I know that feeling ;).

Very interesting points you’ve made haha, but I am certain
This is not déjà vu because of how intense and vivid my memories were it felt too real and like no other déjà vu I had experienced. And yes hahaha Australia is a good country that’s why everyone wants to migrate here haha. But there is also a hole above us in the ozone layer and our whole country has been on fire and flooding away the debris over the last several months. The country is turning to a pile of dirt at shit just like everywhere else on this planet.

Maybe there are different kinds of deja vu. Your kind of deja-vu is very advanced.
I think they are different in strength. So you had a very good and vivid deja-vu. But I am glad that you shared it. I heart similar things from people around the world.

Maybe it has also to do with timelines. I heard that yesterday. The speaker (the women) is from the Netherlands. The channeler from the USA.

Extra_celestial_witch

I know that feeling ;).

Maybe there are different kinds of deja vu. Your kind of deja-vu is very advanced.
I think they are different in strength. So you had a very good and vivid deja-vu. But I am glad that you shared it. I heart similar things from people around the world.

Maybe it has also to do with timelines. I heard that yesterday. The speaker (the women) is from the Netherlands. The channeler from the USA.
Thanks for this will give it a watch when I get home later today !