I nearly time travelled in a semi-lucid dream

correction123

Last night I was semi-lucid and 'fell asleep' in the dream twice. But at the tunnel bit the dream ended. I think it didn't work this time because I was only semi-lucid. In my experience you have to be fully lucid for it to work. I explain more about the method here. Debate - Lucid dream time travel

You should try EJ Gold's Lucid Dream Induction CD for $17.00! My friend uses it all the time and it works for him! It is 5-10 minutes long only...I had ordered this one with my SuperBeacon order...hope this helps.

TimeFlipper

Last night I was semi-lucid and 'fell asleep' in the dream twice. But at the tunnel bit the dream ended. I think it didn't work this time because I was only semi-lucid. In my experience you have to be fully lucid for it to work. I explain more about the method here. Debate - Lucid dream time travel

You should try EJ Gold's Lucid Dream Induction CD for $17.00! My friend uses it all the time and it works for him! It is 5-10 minutes long only...I had ordered this one with my SuperBeacon order...hope this helps.
What happened when he was in the Lucid Dream state?

Pegii

Thankyou. May I ask you something? Can you lucid dream? This could be something worth doing.

tflofasho

Everytime I try I never can get to.

I'm trying to do this so I can manifest going to the past physically in 2006 and go to medical school and change my present reality removing the garbage in my life.

correction123

There is a better way, more expensive but much better, you don't change your past, you go to your present parallel universe and jump into one of the "You's" who has those talents and you can manifest those talents here in this universe...I want to tell you this...I just got a phone call from my friend in Nebraska, he had his SuperBeacon for two weeks and he seriously started to use it today. So after he went through the 10' induction on level 1 CD#1 he said he was in another body. He wasn't sure if it was another "him" or not. He was shopping for shirts in some store...He said, it wasn't lucid dreaming because he can do that, it wasn't astral traveling, he can do that also. All he knows from the store he went to his house in this strange place and he new it was his house! Not the one here but the one in this other universe.

It was so cool! He is really pumped on this! He told me if this is what it is like on just CD#1 I can't even imagine what to expect in the higher level's! When he came to, he was gone for about one hour! He told me it didn't seem like an hour.This happen this morning on the 9th of April 2016! Here is where you will be able to change yourself without going to past to have to accomplish it. You can go to your Present in other universes where you are successful, where you are a doctor etc. I am sorry for the one track mind here, but this new testimony was great on his first trip!

correction123

Thankyou. May I ask you something? Can you lucid dream? This could be something worth doing.

You can ask me anything you want! I am here at your beckon call! You should try EJ Gold's Lucid Dream Induction CD for $17.00! My friend uses it all the time and it works for him! It is 5-10 minutes long only...I had ordered this one with my SuperBeacon order...hope this helps. My friend experiences 2-3 lucid dreams a week. But he is using the ZoneBox with it...But I can see the CD still being quite useful. I have included that CD with my order of the SuperBeacon... yoyodyneindustries.com, he sells them right online. If you can get through to them you can call them at one of the two numbers:

800-869-0658
530-271-2239

You can pay for them online.