I nearly time travelled in a semi-lucid dream

tflofasho

I did it so that I can save my own sanity, if he wants to keep seeing my posts, that's his own problem.

I don't care if he was on an interview or a celebrity, having worked with artists and being treated like crap by them too.

Pegii

Thankyou. May I ask you something? Can you lucid dream? This could be something worth doing.

You can ask me anything you want! I am here at your beckon call! You should try EJ Gold's Lucid Dream Induction CD for $17.00! My friend uses it all the time and it works for him! It is 5-10 minutes long only...I had ordered this one with my SuperBeacon order...hope this helps. My friend experiences 2-3 lucid dreams a week. But he is using the ZoneBox with it...But I can see the CD still being quite useful. I have included that CD with my order of the SuperBeacon... yoyodyneindustries.com, he sells them right online. If you can get through to them you can call them at one of the two numbers:

800-869-0658
530-271-2239

You can pay for them online.
the thing I wanted to ask you was, can you lucid dream personally?

Pegii

Peggi, I always wake up after the tunnel part or at the altar. I need to find a way to stay lucid for a longer time.
you're probably having the same problem as me; semi-lucidity. There are some techniques used to stay lucid in a dream. I got these three online:
* SPINNING: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then actually spin around, as you will in the dream.

* GOING WITH THE FLOW: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then continue to do what you are already doing while remaining aware that you are dreaming.

* RUBBING YOUR HANDS: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then vigorously rub your hands together, as you will in the dream.

Pegii

Peggi, I always wake up after the tunnel part or at the altar. I need to find a way to stay lucid for a longer time.
you're probably having the same problem as me; semi-lucidity. There are some techniques used to stay lucid in a dream. I got these three online:
* SPINNING: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then actually spin around, as you will in the dream.

* GOING WITH THE FLOW: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then continue to do what you are already doing while remaining aware that you are dreaming.

* RUBBING YOUR HANDS: Imagine you are in a lucid dream and it is fading. Then vigorously rub your hands together, as you will in the dream.
How To Stay Lucid: 8 Ways to Prolong Your Lucid Dreams
Here's another good link for prolonged lucidity.

Angelhoney

I don't know if it is fear or not, but it feels like I have to struggle to stay conscious in my dream. I'll try spinning next time maybe it will help.