I nearly time travelled in a semi-lucid dream

lovehealsoul

I have with the HDR I guess you don't watch Coast to Coast and my interview with George Norey and besides you would be too lazy to do it anyways! Both Steven and myself and Patricia Ress were interviewed. Each telling about my physical time travel when driving....Once you listened to the interview you might just understand.
Where can I hear this interview? Is this it? Time Travel | Coast to Coast AM

I'm fascinated! I'm right in the middle of doing the Level One PUP inductions although I've been taking breaks along the way. It is quite something trying to integrate so many PUPs in a short period of time, I needed to slow down a bit after having some kind of personal awakening after getting up to the 21st level one induction. I've been mostly sitting or laying down with the crystal grips for weeks now. I feel myself balancing out a bit more now.

Last edited:

lovehealsoul

I have with the HDR I guess you don't watch Coast to Coast and my interview with George Norey and besides you would be too lazy to do it anyways! Both Steven and myself and Patricia Ress were interviewed. Each telling about my physical time travel when driving....Once you listened to the interview you might just understand.
I was able to dig up one of Dr. Bell's 1997 interviews with art bell on time travel in the process of searching for a way to access the coast to coast that you are on. here's the link Spotify – 1997-03-11 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Time Travel - Fred Bell - Reekola Midnite | Podcast on Spotify