I need help with the paranormal

JasperMoon

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.
You probably need an exorcism. The Catholic Church Jesuit order I believe performs them. Good luck/

Wind7

Staff
I have waited long enough. I want to share that these signals can penetrate foil paper and poke holes into them. However, if I am mistaken then that would mean that I am not under assault by radio wave but by something with a body.
You probably need an exorcism. The Catholic Church Jesuit order I believe performs them. Good luck/

This.

Control your fear
Take back control of your life

steven chiverton

just saw this on the channel 24 news and i think a scalar weapon was tested bringing thousand of birds down from the sky leaving many dead but then why some managed to still fly away is strange
ill let num7 decide where in here this goes

TimeFlipper

just saw this on the channel 24 news and i think a scalar weapon was tested bringing thousand of birds down from the sky leaving many dead but then why some managed to still fly away is strange
ill let num7 decide where in here this goes
The birds that were unaffected by the scalar weapon must have been completely safe from the scalar frequency :oops:

steven chiverton

yes maybe the whole flock together attenuated the effects and so it dispersed out and thus some birds dident get effected and it was said nothing can stop or shield scalar waves but somethings strange about it maybe just a super short burst of it did the job or the magnetic feild of the earth grid in that erea interfered in the em navigation abilities thus killing some in an unknown way

Creshna1c

I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.
For whatever reason, a spirit real is there now. You just need to move. It won't follow you. I promise. Good luck.

Wind7

Staff
@goowa

A real bad spirit will work on your psychology, get into your mind so-to-speak.

I base this on years of study, investigation and direct involuntary involvement* with the paranormal
(*which started when I was three years old).

The best advice is usually the most disregarded which involves people taking control
of their lives by seeing a mental health professional FIRST, prove to yourself that it's not
ALL IN YOUR HEAD. A good health professional won't judge you but will instead
give you ideas to help yourself....First.

Form an opinion based upon fact...First!

YOU are what matters most.....not opinion from strangers on the Net.....condemnation from your peers... or
whatever it is that makes you afraid.

I'm only trying to suggest that there are better ways than living in fear.

Take control.
Own it.

Just be.