I need help with the paranormal

alpha centauri

I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.
I am interseted the most in the teleporting insects. But also in the other stuff. But I think racism and homosexuality have nothing to do with magic.

I dont know what you experienced but therecan be different causes for your problems. Since you mentioned trauma:
A second kind of clairvoyance is that which occurs spontaneously and is therefore to be regarded as a pathological symptom. A shock in the case of severe illness also can cause the capacity of clairvoyance. This usually happens in the case of people who lose their equilibrium as the result of a stroke, a nervous breakdown, or otherwise through a physical or psychic trauma where a kind of clairvoyance will occur in a more or less distinctive form as a concomitance. This sort of clairvoyance is naturally undesirable for the magician because it will sooner or later lead to a complete breakdown, which not only implies a total loss of this power, but also is detrimental to the health and very often the cause of an untimely death.

You should learn divine protection and positive magic. Probably the things go away. The negative beings dont like positive polarity or are reluctant to talk to you then, as far as I know. I always recommend the loving-kindness meditiation, this meditation has good effect against trauma and other stuff you mentioned.

Excerpt:
5. Decreases PTSD

6. Decreases schizophrenia-spectrum disorders

But that is the same as positive magic. You also learn kindness and love and other techniques to enoble your character.

Furthermore you can ask for help. Because positive being like God, Angels or positive extraterrestrials respect the free will and help only when asked.

I also trained in Fort Benning, North Carolina--that is where I first experienced "military magic:" some people can see through walls and react to your bodily state on the other side, and some can even attack your facial muscles and cause you to make a completely upside down smile.
Can you tell about the military magic, if it is safe for you to talk about it.

Wind7

Staff
I would talk to a Catholic priest. They are trained to deal with these things.

This. ^^

@goowa

You will not suffer the bias or laughter that speaking of the paranormal usually brings.

I went through this a long time ago now,
it helped me immensely to talk to someone who listened without judgement.

Great advice, Paula.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.

Accept that you have an immortal soul. Living out a life in a mortal body. Without any memory of your immortality before life. It makes sense. Being immortal with god like abilities probably has its downsides. Boredom comes to mind. Life is an escape from being immortal.

Now comes the good part. Demons know you have no memory of your immortality. They will use you as a play thing by evoking fear in you. Demons don't have souls and are mortal. It stands to reason that demons were created by immortal souls for entertainment purposes. Immortal souls have the power of thought to create demons. And with that power of thought can also uncreate demons. That tends to suggest that demons might become very fearful of you if they realize you can literally think them out of existence. I suppose you could warn them. Or do what I did. Command them to die.

This is my opinion of course with a real but entirely subjective outcome for me. But then they marked me for death. I took the threat seriously and retaliated. They started it. I finished it. So now the choice is yours. Do with this knowledge as you may.

goowa

Gang Stalking: Psychic Attack (Targeted Individuals & The Supernatural)
- That is exactly what I am going through. I talked to the police about possible radio wave attacks on me and they sent me to the mental hospital. I never got the cure. Funny thing is, everyone at the mental hospital has the same symptoms discussed in this video.

I would talk to a Catholic priest. They are trained to deal with these things.
- I have talked to many Catholic priests about this but nobody has the cure. Five years ago, I delved deep into the study of the bible to find an answer to these paranormal happenings; I discovered nothing related. Religion has no cure.

You should learn divine protection and positive magic.
- I have studied divine protection and positive magic. Five years ago, I immediately went into the study of divine protection as a means of defense against the paranormal activities but nothing changed. Divine Protection is not the answer; saying that whatever is happening could be human technology and human perpetrators.

I feel better from sharing this experience with you guys. I have always been ridiculed by people for talking about the paranormal. I have never asked for this and I have never played with the spirit world.

P.S.
Can you tell about the military magic, if it is safe for you to talk about it.
- From what I have experienced, some people join the military to further their growth in their magical studies. These people have the supernatural power to control another person and read their minds from a supernatural point. Some of them can visit other soldiers through a dream, some of them can control the mind of another soldier just by staring into that soldier's eyes, some can revisit the past and see where a soldier has gone in the middle of the night, and some can divine the future of a soldier and their location. I believe that War is not about physical strength or fighting abilities anymore; I believe that War is about technology and magic, now.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Military Magic: the 800 pound guerrilla in the room.

Official and Non-official, sanctioned and non-sanctioned, classified and unclassified; when in the game you play, losers can end up dead, anything that can give you an advantage over your opponent is constantly sought, and in some circles nothing is off the table.

Also in the late 80's, Pagan and Wicca were recognized as religions allowing in to be put on one's dogtags, essentially bringing these practices "out of the closet" in the military and allowing the formation of covens and ad-hoc churches.

In my own unit the old timers (Vietnam Vets) respected physic abilities in individuals and "gut feelings" were taken seriously. On one occasion, while on a training mission, a team member woke up and stated "we need to go now", there was no discussion, no hesitation, everybody packed their rucksack and we left. Native American Indians were always highly valued on SF ODAs.

With the declassification of the Remote Viewing program files, this practice has become available and more accepted in military units especially intelligence/reconnaissance types. In remote viewing circles it's been rumored that this practice was taken to the next level and has gone "deep black", with emphasis placed into Remote Influencing. Individual intelligence analysts, with or without unit approval (funding) , can now learn remote viewing to give them that tactical advantage.

The military life style provides the perfect venue for the development of one's psychic abilities. Like a martial artist, you can train, practice, study, and still get a paycheck and be surrounded by fellow soldiers who support your endeavors.

I have 33+ years (1978 - 2012) worth of this type of knowledge; I could ramble on for a while.
Hope this is of value.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Accept that you have an immortal soul. Living out a life in a mortal body. Without any memory of your immortality before life. It makes sense. Being immortal with god like abilities probably has its downsides. Boredom comes to mind. Life is an escape from being immortal.

Now comes the good part. Demons know you have no memory of your immortality. They will use you as a play thing by evoking fear in you. Demons don't have souls and are mortal. It stands to reason that demons were created by immortal souls for entertainment purposes. Immortal souls have the power of thought to create demons. And with that power of thought can also uncreate demons. That tends to suggest that demons might become very fearful of you if they realize you can literally think them out of existence. I suppose you could warn them. Or do what I did. Command them to die.

This is my opinion of course with a real but entirely subjective outcome for me. But then they marked me for death. I took the threat seriously and retaliated. They started it. I finished it. So now the choice is yours. Do with this knowledge as you may.

Great Jumping Jasmine, Einstein!

Up until now, I never knew you had experiences of your own. :oops:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"- I have talked to many Catholic priests about this but nobody has the cure. Five years ago, I delved deep into the study of the bible to find an answer to these paranormal happenings; I discovered nothing related. Religion has no cure."

It isn't a cure. They can banish them from your home.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you live in an old home? I am just trying to be helpful and brainstorm. Old homes sometimes have electrical issues that make you feel like you're being watched. Also, there could be mold in your home. I would get these checked out, if you can, for health reasons. I am not trying to say your experiences aren't real, but if some of them can be solved, you'll be happier.