I need links to magick and occultism sites on the deep web

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah the Deep Web has some incredible information buried in it but on the surface and even a good chunk of it
is not nearly as incredible as they make it out to be. One of its main attractions is a site that lets you listen
to baroque flute music on a thing called Deep Web Radio.

And then there's the problem of the "dark web" and see the Dark web is different than the Deep Web
and the dark web has way more evil and sinister things on it. Most of the time u never wanna get on that
cuz of literal sites designed just for pedophiles amusement, drug running, and weapons smuggling for
terrorists.

You want a time travel spell there's people on fiverr on the clearweb who do that shit although
I think that's kind of suspect too.

SergiusPaulus

There are books on Enochian Magic. I guess thats a different form of magic. Supposedly its a way to summon angels I believe. If you can summon an angel it may tell you secrets. Im kinda into angels. I have had one or two NDEs that are hard to explain surviving. Plus I am a war veteran so believing in something protecting me helps. Enochian tables is a topic to search too. I dont understand it much though.

Wind7

Staff
There are books on Enochian Magic. I guess thats a different form of magic. Supposedly its a way to summon angels I believe. If you can summon an angel it may tell you secrets. Im kinda into angels. I have had one or two NDEs that are hard to explain surviving. Plus I am a war veteran so believing in something protecting me helps. Enochian tables is a topic to search too. I dont understand it much though.

The Enochian system of magic is primarily the work of two men: John Dee and Edward Kelley. The raw material for the Enochian magical system was dictated through a series of Angelic communications which lasted from 1582-1589. Dee wrote they received these instructions from angels.

I have, to some degree, been through something much like this when I was much younger
growing up in a house with some very strange, spirit inhabitants.

Not certain that I would have called them Angels.