I need links to magick and occultism sites on the deep web

Secretman3811

You dont need dark web to find doors to path....90 percent of books you can find around normal web...if books are what you seek ofc.
hey i just wonder how come i can't do Astral Projection at will? i too want to explore other realms but try to jump out but can't do it..is medition is the key or not..write back

blackcrow777

hey i just wonder how come i can't do Astral Projection at will? i too want to explore other realms but try to jump out but can't do it..is medition is the key or not..write back
Practice makes perfect. Be diligent .There are many methods to project your astral body. But be careful. You must protect your self from dangers also.Meditation is one of ways. Keys are many :)

TimeFlipper

@blackcrow777 You quoted Aleister Crowley the well known infamous satanist that stated, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"...Which means you can murder, cheat, lie, harm, or do anything bad in your life!! (n)..

blackcrow777

@blackcrow777 You quoted Aleister Crowley the well known infamous satanist that stated, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"...Which means you can murder, cheat, lie, harm, or do anything bad in your life!! (n)..
Sorry but you are wrong and misinformed about Crowley and his work.You believe in gossip about him .He wasn't Satanist. he hated them and if you have read his books you could see what he thinks of them and black brothers. As I can see you dont know what that means. Try to inform your self before posting nonsense and disinformation. But you are free to think what you want about Crowley and his books or work. But if you are repeating like parrot what others think and write what that makes you? My advice is read his works and if you have what it takes try his methods and see for your self..or simply stay uninformed like you are.

TimeFlipper

Sorry but you are wrong and misinformed about Crowley and his work.You believe in gossip about him .He wasn't Satanist. he hated them and if you have read his books you could see what he thinks of them and black brothers. As I can see you dont know what that means. Try to inform your self before posting nonsense and disinformation. But you are free to think what you want about Crowley and his books or work. But if you are repeating like parrot what others think and write what that makes you? My advice is read his works and if you have what it takes try his methods and see for your self..or simply stay uninformed like you are.
Are you trying to say that Aleister Crowley did NOT make that statement, "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law", which simply means, do anything you want to do to someone you dislike?....Even murder them!! :fp: (n)..

blackcrow777

It means something else.Im trying to say you dont understand and know Thelema or Law that was given in Cairo 1904.Try to read some of his works then you will maybe get a glimpse to what this means coz i dont have time and will to explain to you what this means. But it doesn't mean murder or lie or cheat...It means something else...If you dislike someone try to understand that person ,why you dislike him/her etc... But if person is of bad character will you kill him? i would say no .That kind of person is not following his will. So will has different meaning. As I said read his works or other authors that write about Thelema and you will gain knowledge and meaning of Do what you will. I see you only point out first injunction but you dont write of Love...intresting...simply read some of his works you will get some understanding of what that means.Its simple yet people misunderstand meaning of Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law and Love is the Law, Love under Will.. Just read some works of Crowley and you will get it.Press and sometimes him self created boogieman of him.For me its the end of writing about that because you repeat same rubbish.If you want to get Truth about meaning you can do that if not its fine for me. bye

TimeFlipper

It means something else.Im trying to say you dont understand and know Thelema or Law that was given in Cairo 1904.Try to read some of his works then you will maybe get a glimpse to what this means coz i dont have time and will to explain to you what this means. But it doesn't mean murder or lie or cheat...It means something else...If you dislike someone try to understand that person ,why you dislike him/her etc... But if person is of bad character will you kill him? i would say no .That kind of person is not following his will. So will has different meaning. As I said read his works or other authors that write about Thelema and you will gain knowledge and meaning of Do what you will. I see you only point out first injunction but you dont write of Love...intresting...simply read some of his works you will get some understanding of what that means.Its simple yet people misunderstand meaning of Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law and Love is the Law, Love under Will.. Just read some works of Crowley and you will get it.Press and sometimes him self created boogieman of him.For me its the end of writing about that because you repeat same rubbish.If you want to get Truth about meaning you can do that if not its fine for me. bye
The Olde English word "wilt" that Aleister Crowley used simply means, Do what you "will" shall be the whole of the law, and Love Satans Law, not the Christian Law...

Its ok if you want to try and defend what Aleister Crowley meant, its VERY clear to most of us that he wanted to be known as the "Beast 666", which is written in the Christian Bible as a warning to be aware of Satan and his followers, if you wanna be known as a satanist thats youre prerogative....You can even be known as a Penguin if you want that, bye bye (y):D..

blackcrow777

The Olde English word "wilt" that Aleister Crowley used simply means, Do what you "will" shall be the whole of the law, and Love Satans Law, not the Christian Law...

Its ok if you want to try and defend what Aleister Crowley meant, its VERY clear to most of us that he wanted to be known as the "Beast 666", which is written in the Christian Bible as a warning to be aware of Satan and his followers, if you wanna be known as a satanist thats youre prerogative....You can even be known as a Penguin if you want that, bye bye (y):D..
lol

Wind7

Staff
A simple Net Search brought me here.

Aleister Crowley once stated: "I was not content to believe in a personal Devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff."

The whole description can be found by clicking the above link.
Beit true, false or otherwise.