I NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME

TimeFlipper

Maybe I am a time traveler in the future and my present self just doesn't know it yet... :D
Maybe your present self IS in the future with us on Paranormalis, but your past self wont know about it yet until one of us on here sends you a time machine back in time, for you to get here when you first heard about Paranomalis..:D

theastralprojector

beware alexander plotted murder john titors name is john hather. Yeah I will be the evil doer but that's because num7 kicked me out so many times. There is no such thing as a John Titor. AT ALL. That was just a cover upformy friend who got killed and or sent back in time. Time Travel is real but there is no John Titor. Hope you find the truth in google being your best friend. In Alexander TT's chat log he write's you will have my answer replying to whether or not to go on with the plot of murder. There'd s reason why my friend don't remember me he forgot or got his brain washed away and died as someone killed him. This has gone on too long. we know the truth of the real john titor. True Evil and Grit for America. Want me Hather come and get it!!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Time travel is not possible, at-least not to change anything, to view maybe, but changing is impossible.

You're past is there for you to learn from, if you learn from the mistake or the things you need to redo, then there isn't a point in going back.
bullshit
Bullshit?
Yeah, I think Pegii is saying that it's bullshit that changing the past isn't possible. And from what I understand about her, she totally believes changing history is possible, and frankly, I do too.

AGJackson

If you find someone to go back in time for you and send your message nothing will change here, they will just create an alternate timeline in which things will have happened the way you wanted them too. All that will happen is the time traveler will never be able to come back to the 'present' on our timeline. So unless you find a time traveler who is happy to never be able to return here I don't think you will be in any luck....and even if you do it won't change your situation.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Bullshit?
Yeah, I think Pegii is saying that it's bullshit that changing the past isn't possible. And from what I understand about her, she totally believes changing history is possible, and frankly, I do too.

You can change history, but it will just create another timeline, it won't effect anything here. Quantum physics
Interesting theory. I'm not sure if I agree with it, but it is an interesting thought.

AGJackson

If there is one thing I am positive of when it comes to time travel, its that if you go back and change things you will not return to the same time line when you come back here, and we will not fade away and be replaced with a new effected present. In otherwords if someone went back and changed it you wouldn't know and it wouldn't effect you.