I received a weird phone call

TnWatchdog

here's the audio if anybody knows morse code I'd like to find out what it says, but could be nothing. I like making my life more interesting than it really is so :p

morsemail.wav
It's mind control, which is changing those who listen to flesh eating zombies...but then again I might be wrong.

Orpheus Rex

here's the audio if anybody knows morse code I'd like to find out what it says, but could be nothing. I like making my life more interesting than it really is so :p

morsemail.wav
It's mind control, which is changing those who listen to flesh eating zombies...but then again I might be wrong.
Oh, crap, oh crap, oh crap.... I'm feeling it already... so hungry...NOM NOM NOM

Time shifter B28

morsemail.wav

Sometimes phone lines or audio equipment can pick up some ham radio signals, which is what it sounds like. I get that all the time where I live, where ham radio signals and Morse code is picked up by other things and you can hear it as background noise.

I don't think it has anything to do with the phone call itself, which might be either a wrong number or telemarketer/scam call. If it was important, the caller would try again or try to leave a voice message when there isn't ham radio interference.

TimeFlipper

morsemail.wav

Sometimes phone lines or audio equipment can pick up some ham radio signals, which is what it sounds like. I get that all the time where I live, where ham radio signals and Morse code is picked up by other things and you can hear it as background noise.

I don't think it has anything to do with the phone call itself, which might be either a wrong number or telemarketer/scam call. If it was important, the caller would try again or try to leave a voice message when there isn't ham radio interference.
Its very uncommon that audio equipment will pick up Ham Radio operators, the most obvious cause would be close proximity to a guy using a CB radio..
All modern day audio equipment is shielded from stray RF signals that can occur in High Frequency transmissions from 27Mhz upwards into the VHF region :)..
But as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong.