I saw something strange?

Peregrini

If you are unable to replicate the conditions again and/or see this image again then, if I were you, I might try to discover if the image you saw is itself something definite. Is it a meaningful symbol in any other written language? What, if anything, was it trying to tell you? Could be a fun project. Good luck.

steven chiverton

So I was in the bathroom washing up like everything is normal and, when i turned around to look at the door i noticed this "thing" I guess you would call it and, I didn't get a bad or good feeling just the feeling that it was there and, was "alive" it looked liked a square but, the the lines on the left and, right extended further then, the top line. It also had a white glow but, was solid and, transparent. I guess it had 'very little' transparency. Heres a image of it that i CREATED in photoshop I would like to say that again i MADE this image it's not the actual thing or anything like that

vXQOpg.jpg

What I made doesn't represent it as well as I would like the one I made looks more 'sharp' while the one I actually saw looked more round and, soft i guess.
the image attachment doesn't work so i cannot see the drawing of what you've seen