I Think I Caught a Ghost on Camera?

Wee

So, I was filming my little 5 month old, who was screaming at the TV, you know, boys and their WWE...anyway, as I was filming him, this small glowing light floats across the screen....I could see it on the video while I was filming; however, I never saw it with my peripheral vision. It is the strangest thing.

I uploaded the video to my face book. It is seen at about 38/39 seconds into the video. What is interesting, sometimes my 5 month old will randomly talk and smile at nothing. There wont be anyone near him and he will be chit-chatting with something.

I would like some fellow ghost-hunters/advocates/believers opinions. Is it a bug? Dust? It literally moves in slow motion across the screen, which I found odd. Part of me wants to believe it's a bug, but I honestly do not know. Opinions, please! I'm rather excited about this!

Carl Miller

Not so long ago a member from another network posted a comment on which i replied.
She claimed her little niece had been playing kitchen with her dead grandmother. This lady who posted the comment works as a nurse at a hospital and she told us she had witnessed a lot of episodes of supposed death bed visions from terminal patients. A death bed vision in Parapsychology terminology would be alleged visions of loved deceased ones from terminal patients. This is not so unusual as it may seem. My father who died of old age Jun last year used to claim speaking with his dead brother and other deceased relatives few months before his (my father's )death. My mother watched him gesticulating and holding hands with invisible beings late at night.
I may sound to be flattering myself but as a psychic i do not find anything weird or strange regarding children talking to discarnate spirits, little girls playing kitchen with grandmoms or cloudy apparitions being caught on camera.

Wee

I showed my husband the video and he said "maybe its my grandparent s visiting" ..whatever it is, it isn't evil. I always feel at peace here and safe. The 5month old does look at the ceiling a lot and talk to it, or off in another direction and smile. My oldest never did that. Im starting to think he has my gift of sight. I use to see and hear spirits..occasionally I still do but not near as often. I was very excited to get this on camera. I feel blessed to know someone else is watching over him :)

Carl Miller

I hate to jump into fast assumptions, Mrs Wee but it seems something is going on. And i feel inclined to state that, perhaps and most probably your husband is right putting it down to visiting familiar spirits. Anyway if it is actually the result of manifestations from family spiritual folks connected to your family by love someone living in your house is providing the energy required for the mentioned occurence take place. I would venture myself to suggest it could be you the psych factor donating ectoplasm so that these phenomena can happen
If that's the case you will be another psychic who has come upon the earth to fulfill a certain personal mission in life.

Wee

Now I truly believe something is going on. It happened again last night. A light appeared slowly into the camera, so I thought it was just dust, then it shot down quickly. This is the second time it has happened when filming the baby. Last night as I was falling asleep, I heard a little child's voice shout, "NO!" and it woke me up. I decided to talk to the spirit this morning. I immediately got goosebumps on my arm, but the presence felt light and non-threatening, and in a strange way, understanding
Now a month (a MONTH) before I became pregnant with my son, I had a miscarriage. This is a very touchy and emotional subject for me. I can already feel the tears welling in my eyes....I was pretty far along in the pregnancy. Far enough to where I thought everything was going to be alright, even though I had a pit in my stomach knowing everything wasn't alright. The doctor told me I would have to wait 3 months to have another baby because it takes awhile for my body to be regulated. I told her I couldn't even fathom having one anytime soon. After my miscarriage, I talked to (what I feel was a her), and I told her that her grandparents would watch over her until I could be with her.
Somehow, I feel that she is a little angel watching over us. You can call it wishful thinking, but this assumption has completely relaxed me, and the aura in my house after acknowledging the presence in my house as my daughter is calm, peaceful, and tranquil. I will try to upload the video later to see what you all think.

BlastTyrant

The video does not appear to be a bug, usually bugs are a-lot faster and will normally do sporadic patterns. The tail is interesting though, it reminds me of a scenario i seen on fact or faked where the guy was catching Orbs with those tails on them, i do not believe it has any particular meaning.

And you can rule out dust as well because of that tail, dust will just appear as a floating orb of sort.

So i would say you do have something there Wee, see if you can't get a EVP or something as well, video evidence is always awesome too! Glad that it doesn't appear to be mean or evil, always comforting to know we have loved ones potentially watching us.

Carl Miller

It is a so called luminous phenomenon In slow motion a spark of light crosses all the way from Wee's little son left hand traveling round across the baby's neck over. It can not be a bug too slow. What does it mean?