I Think I Caught a Ghost on Camera?

BlastTyrant

When orbs appear to be touching someone that is infact what is believed to be happening, it is believed that it is the spirit making contact with the person, it appears almost as if the little one is reacting to it also, right as it goes in-front of the kid.

Carl Miller

If i ever could i would like to translate some videos posted on you tube on the super brazilian psychic Thomaz Green Morton famous all over the world for the incredible phenomena he produces. Anyway i am gonna try to lead whoever interested and desirous of witnessing these strange orbs and sparks of lights following a person to some You Tube videos on this super psychic. And he will have to judge for himself from what he watches from the tapes.
In one of the videos we can see the tv camera filming from the network car which is following Thomaz's car. The footages show big lights following the psychic's car. In the same video we can see Thomaz rebuilding reconstructing recreating bringing to life a broken bone dirty bone. Then he brings a dead bird to life. You Tube_Comando da Madrugada-Thomaz Green Morton."Comando da Madrugada. O Fenomeno Thomaz Green Morton".
On this video and also in others-must see-you will have an idea of how powerful mind can be over matter. And must see orbs following the great psychic.

Search YouTube_

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I feel it was the sprite of the first child staying closed to the second child.
This sprite also will be your next child a girl. Both first and second child
need to be brother and sister in your life now, because both were in your
past life's.

Carl Miller

What makes interdimensional communication weird is that not always the spirit can materialize. On the other hand the incarnate has often problem in wiggering phantom limbs whilst upon the spirit world.
In old times a spirit from a boxer could only materialize his right glove for lack of ectoplasm. In that seance Baron of Nothinghand, a well known skeptic, grabbed hold of the materialized glove to debunk that farse. Surprise! Baron took hold of a real materialized hand and he got a terrible punch that catapulted him five meters away. Broken noses would not be uncommon. Besides lifting heavy tables used to cause a gnawing feeling of insecurity. Someone could get seriously hurt if a table like that fell onto someone's head. But that belongs to some woes investigating ghosts.

Wee

I feel it was the sprite of the first child staying closed to the second child.
This sprite also will be your next child a girl. Both first and second child
need to be brother and sister in your life now, because both were in your
past life's.
I am starting to think you are not far off from the truth. I am missing my menstrual cycle, which is not uncommon bc I was nursing....but it has been a while. My menstrual cycle should have come in by now.
Last night, I was recording both my boys, talking, and playing, it looked like another ball of what I thought was dust, passed the camera, then after it passed, my phone shut completely off. It had half a battery left, and it wouldn't turn back on. My battery was completely drained. I am going to wait a few weeks to see if my menstrual cycle comes back. If it doesn't, I guess I will have to take a pregnancy test.

Wee

Update: Definitely not pregnant! We have come to a conclusion that it could be a family member. My husband has been telling me he keeps smelling his grandfather's piped tobacco in certain area's of the house, during certain hours of the day. He was very close with his grandparents.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Uh yeah right. Its a 5 month old. Everything it hears and sees is going to make it smile and talk baby talk. Babies do that. We all did that... The TV is blaring, it hears that, and it reacts to such.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Deleting a few posts here to give this thread a second chance. Everyone has the opportunity to share his/her opinion, as long as we respect each others, which wasn't the case here.

Flaming isn't allowed on here.

Now, let the discussion continue!

Num7

Last edited:

Aryeandris

My niece did the same thing as a baby & toddler, I also thought she was seeing things we usually don't see..
I can't see your video but I don't doubt there was something there.
I do believe babies and children are more receptive to spirits/beings that reside on another dimension.
For all we really know he is just babbling. Listen to your gut/intuition, and trust it. I have found that your higher self & spirit guides can be very valuable to these kinds of questions. :)