I think I found a strategy to astral project, need some help on this

Traveler Child

@8thsinner I really like the information you are providing here.

I do agree the tapes and other means away from a natural approach would hinder a more holistic experience. I like how you called what essentially was the SRI approach binary and weaponized. I am fairly certain this was due to the gov trying to engineer this to a point it could be digitized, and executed from a computer interface. Tin hat and all, I have had a few experiences which lends me in to believing this has been accomplished. Dreamscape hijacking for lack of better terminology.

@asdronin for sounds you could use; I would point to the chirp of crickets, running water like a creek, natural sounds that have a tempo of sorts. However what you would ultimately be looking for is the background hum of your environment. Indoors this is almost an electric hum, sort of like tinnitus minus the high pitch. 8thsinner is providing you a lot of useful tips. I may stand corrected but mainly I would summarize these tips as: The state you are looking for is between REM and fully conscious. You want the REM, while remaining aware of your physical being. Which is why you would want to re-enter your dream state upon waking up. The hard part is maintaining the awareness of being. This is where the methods 8thsinner is sharing with you become invaluable.

8thsinner

@8thsinner I really like the information you are providing here.

I do agree the tapes and other means away from a natural approach would hinder a more holistic experience. I like how you called what essentially was the SRI approach binary and weaponized. I am fairly certain this was due to the gov trying to engineer this to a point it could be digitized, and executed from a computer interface. Tin hat and all, I have had a few experiences which lends me in to believing this has been accomplished. Dreamscape hijacking for lack of better terminology.

@asdronin for sounds you could use; I would point to the chirp of crickets, running water like a creek, natural sounds that have a tempo of sorts. However what you would ultimately be looking for is the background hum of your environment. Indoors this is almost an electric hum, sort of like tinnitus minus the high pitch. 8thsinner is providing you a lot of useful tips. I may stand corrected but mainly I would summarize these tips as: The state you are looking for is between REM and fully conscious. You want the REM, while remaining aware of your physical being. Which is why you would want to re-enter your dream state upon waking up. The hard part is maintaining the awareness of being. This is where the methods 8thsinner is sharing with you become invaluable.
Yeah, it's just how the military think tho, they don't mind sharing the tech access with all of these super soldiers but keep it in their back pocket that if the soldier leaves then they can't use the same weapon anymore. Which is kinda of a backwards way of approaching it because at a certain practiced level the soldiers connection to source would become natural with or without reliance on the tapes. I guess they just hope their brainwashing holds past that point.
And as for the dream hijacking, thats fairly simple for the psychic soldiers, but it's also one of the points of the graphene and all the different types of morgellans chips they have been spraying for decades. The tracking part of the vax and 5g isn't the whole story there. They can also track thoughts on the fly with the tech now where as before they had to rely on dna access in order to do that.
This information is starting to reveal itself too, so, your recent experiences...very synchronous.

asdronin

Thanks a lot @8thsinner for explaining these methods, I will try to stick to everything you suggest as much as possible. I have tried some things but well Im always trying new stuff, so I hope this works, also to be able to achieve relaxation as you mentioned, seems complex enough, I will see if I can find my way. I think somehow the approach of the app I shared or what Monroe institute does sounds better, like the works is done outside so it becomes more like an automatized procedure

@Traveler Child thanks a lot for suggestions and advice, I will look for these sounds and use them in the app, I keep using these I had in it so far and still manage the same, to wake a bit like scared like with heart racing but not paralyzed, I guess the issue is the time still, like it has to impact in REM maybe to be effective this way, also yes I will try to do these other techniques and tips adviced here.

@steven chiverton the app has this size because it has different audio tracks so that people can choose the one that fits better for them, I can make smaller version with less sounds if you want or one with the sounds you feel like could be better, and google drive always says they cant analyze some filetypes so I thinks thats why they always warn people, but trust me, I have no intention to harm anyone machine with this, also its not pc app but android app

8thsinner

Theres nothing wrong with using tools like the entrainment tapes, radionics or orgonites, or binaural beats, and all that, but the trick is not to rely on them, use them as tools to get you the experiences you want but once you learn the feeling of the experiences you can use the mind to recall and relive them. Good luck.

Traveler Child

@8thsinner ... Synchronous is a good way to describe it. Without going into too much detail, my experiences occurred a little over a decade ago. My personal take is this was automated, and initiated by the Secret Service. While I can understand why they did it, I did not much appreciate the invasion of mind. They most definitely got a response, and I have not been bothered since. I am quite sure I was not the only one who responded, which may have led to a discontinuation of the method being used.

----------------------------

@asdronin did a little of research for you, and I will point you in the direction of Alpha brain wave (Zen meditation). You can go Theta from there, which basically where your brain would be at when you first wake up before transitioning to Alpha. In this case we would be trying to maintain an Alpha state and transition to Theta, so the opposite of waking up. My thought here being if you can train your mind to be in Alpha and recognize the transition into Theta then you can probably find and hold the Theta synchronization at about 7 Hz you are looking for. So right before Theta transitions to Alpha. The hard part will probably in holding it long enough to stay out of REM. If you let it drop to Delta (4 Hz) then you will be in deep sleep. Which is probably why 8thsinner was saying do this after you get your REM cycles in ;)

There is also a Da Vinci sleep pattern, but this may not be conducive to a regular 9-5 work life. Whi

Found why the tea method is most likely effective. Green Tea is what you would want, as it contains L-Theanine.

Russ Mason.200 mg of Zen: L-Theanine Boosts Alpha Waves, Promotes Alert Relaxation.Alternative and Complementary Therapies.Apr 2001.91-95.http://doi.org/10.1089/10762800151125092

Another Research paper that deals with Out of Body Experience:
This should give you a lot of pointers into the research and what has been found so far to conduct further research:
A Brief Review of Studies of Out-of-Body Experiences in both the Healthy and Pathological Populations

For a little fun, here is a piece of music that has been shown to promote Alpha brain waves:

"After listening to Mozart, an increase of alpha band and median frequency index of background alpha rhythm activity (a pattern of brain wave activity linked to memory, cognition and open mind to problem solving) was observed both in Adults and in Elderly. "

Mozart - Sonata for Two Pianos in D, K. 448 [complete]

asdronin

Im very sorry about delay replying, Im having internet issues and it was cut for the whole day yesterday, even now it goes slow and has some odd disconnections

@8thsinner I see what you mean, I will try that way, indeed I have heard that after we learn the path its like not needed to use the same toold or techniques, but its like learning where is a new muscle

@Traveler Child thanks a lot for your research on the subject. I think your explanation sounds quite good but also hard as well, to maintain that state and not fall in REM, will try of course.

What is the DaVinci sleep pattern? I have searched a bit and found out that he was taking 20 minutes naps every 4 hours, is that the pattern? is this supposed to take a person into higher levels easily? from further reading I see that poliphasic sleep patterns can help somehow into this, and of course these will allow for more attempts everyday, but apparently its not about trying more times but the sleep disorder that helps in this, please confirm if Im wrong

Also thanks for the data and reports about OBE experiences, indeed green tea seems really like the best method to boost alpha, I was trying this with a kind of wake back to bed technique.

And yes, its kind of fun to think that Mozart will increase alpha waves and also help in other matters, well I have always thought classical music overal has something thats different, I cant tell really what is it or if the effect will remain or not, but somehow it feels different that othe rmusic for some reason beyond personal likings, will listen to this actively of course

Traveler Child

@asdronin, no worries as you can see, we all get busy, and at times need to just rest too.

As a child it was much easier, and much more involuntary for me. However some of those experiences were quite enjoyable, and I looked forward to projecting out and exploring. As I got older though it became harder and less frequent, perhaps nutrition, and simply stresses of life just got in the way. I do on occasion for small periods of time re-enter this aspect, but it takes time to ramp back up into getting the balance of getting it to work again. Almost prefer the spontaneous one though, just more random, and they just feel more meaningful.

For the Da Vinci, method, it was more of the people who were associated to it and their experiences and stories of how or where they got their inspiration and Ideas from. These were some of the great visionaries throughout history, giving credit to an underlying reality being tapped into. An astral plane, Akashic record, or just an emergent part of thoughts transitioning into reality and just not quite there yet.

There is a lot of good material out there, even some free books, on Astral, OBE, and Lucid which together can provide many insights into learning. My own exploration was out of curiosity to help me understand what I was experiencing and trying to tie it down to some type of nuts and bolts explanation.

asdronin

@asdronin, no worries as you can see, we all get busy, and at times need to just rest too.

As a child it was much easier, and much more involuntary for me. However some of those experiences were quite enjoyable, and I looked forward to projecting out and exploring. As I got older though it became harder and less frequent, perhaps nutrition, and simply stresses of life just got in the way. I do on occasion for small periods of time re-enter this aspect, but it takes time to ramp back up into getting the balance of getting it to work again. Almost prefer the spontaneous one though, just more random, and they just feel more meaningful.

For the Da Vinci, method, it was more of the people who were associated to it and their experiences and stories of how or where they got their inspiration and Ideas from. These were some of the great visionaries throughout history, giving credit to an underlying reality being tapped into. An astral plane, Akashic record, or just an emergent part of thoughts transitioning into reality and just not quite there yet.

There is a lot of good material out there, even some free books, on Astral, OBE, and Lucid which together can provide many insights into learning. My own exploration was out of curiosity to help me understand what I was experiencing and trying to tie it down to some type of nuts and bolts explanation.
Thanks for understanding and again sorry about delay in replying, internet company is having lot of trouble lastly, I might need to get to other provider.

I have heard many times that child have it easier, I dont know if it can be as you suggest, based on many facts of the environment that affect us, some people suggest that the pineal gland, which seems to be responsible of these projections, gets calcified and so it becomes harder to tap in such experiences, some might even say that its not just a coincidence but something the govern is doing on us so that people dont achieve this so easily.... which makes sense too.

I have heard that messed sleep schedules overal tend to make this easier, maybe not just as DaVince or others did but any kind of disorder, like sleep in day or take naps in the day/night, perhaps this is all helping people achieve this and so helped these people that were ahead of their time in history

I have read some books, as you say some are free and some are paid, not all are very useful, and some people only write about invented stuff or what they have read before, some authors, proably these that were pioneers in this field, tend to be the most believable and useful, I have found that people like Monroe or Bulhman are really telling same truth while other, more recent authors, are making variations of their reports or just repeating things over.

Its hard to understand this overal, and I have to say that maybe as a kid I experienced this a couple of times, I dont know, I remember some nights when dreams were like beyond the usual dreams, but cant tell for sure, at that time I didnt know what was that and only thought these could be between regular dream or a terrible nightmare, however, I never did anything special to achieve this and these days, for over a year I have done a lot of things to achieve it and nothing worked, which leads me back to my previous point, maybe the pineal gland or something changed and its not working as it should. In any case if you have other suggestion please let me know, Im open to trying anything. Also Im trying the kind of sounds you suggested and still using the same strategy with the app to gather this