I think I have decrypted JT's TM, and explained it

murphius

>:D< Please tell me if this will work :) !!!
I have looked at JTs site for a long time (a few hours) at his pictures, blue prints and explanations and came up with a plausable design. I think it would work and it corresponds to his TM. Please give me feedback and thoughts for my concept. I am a slacking student and this could give me inspiration.

Here's the picture, its more primitive than what I actually have come up with so far. I wouldn't want to tell you all the secrets if it IS TRUE. note - the injected electrons would have to actually be enough to make the singularity an unstable kiwi shaped mass on the singularity - ALOT of energy needed! - so maybe fusion or annihilator? (sp.)?

murphius

Press F11 when looking at picture to see it in true glory :)

StarLord

Looks like CERN could use your talents immediately murphius. Vite! Vite! Bon Voyage! Bon Chance Mon Ami!

lev

:: murphius ::

::.. Cool drawing :: Finally :: Just a few questions to help you move along here ..::

::.. Where will you get the needed singularities?

::.. How exactly will they get filtered after and/or before being entrapped?

::.. How will you vent the created Radiation?

::.. Injecting electrons into singularities won't suffuce :: They must be transposed onto the surface of the ergospheres, how exactly do you plan on accomplishing this?

::.. What will you use to manipulate the created Kerr fields?

::.. How does the device allow one to cross, enter and survive an event horizon's drastic drop point (EHDDP)?

murphius

Originally posted by lev@Nov 5 2004, 09:36 PM

::.. Cool drawing :: Finally :: Just a few questions to help you move along here ..::

::.. Where will you get the needed singularities?

::.. How exactly will they get filtered after and/or before being entrapped?

::.. How will you vent the created Radiation?

::.. Injecting electrons into singularities won't suffuce :: They must be transposed onto the surface of the ergospheres, how exactly do you plan on accomplishing this?

::.. What will you use to manipulate the created Kerr fields?

::.. How does the device allow one to cross, enter and survive an event horizon's drastic drop point (EHDDP)?

sorry, your not seeing the picture, what I am thinking in my head is different to everything I have been taught or told to believe.

The singularity will be created with a charge. The containment field will oppose this to contain the singularity, (no net gravitational change?) the singularity is only a means to create an ergosphere like moment. This moment shall bring enough gravitational distortion around the TM to bring about desired effects. Thinking about the exhaust rays, deflection ? The device will never involve any event horizon like effects on a human, its contained you see, the pathed, let's say "electron pulse" travels around the occupants of the machine, blocking any effect they would have, sort of a bubble from the effect, relative to the people inside this bubble the outside would fade to black for the journey.

I have not told you a lot only a vague explanation.
I am thinking of some other problems that seem minor at present.

Things I need -
programmer
physcist
researcher
fusion\annihilator technology
2 singularities
many materials and components
loads of muller

I am thinking of taking a year out to make some plans :)

thanks for the interest and keep questions coming!! !!

I have also invented a method of creating electricity that only requires water to be liquid, lol, things are sooooo easy to invent, called the cohesion turbine. I first came up with this idea everyone so if you see someone *inventing a new method of energy production* please tell them that I invented it.
basically it just uses waters natural cohesion to pull it against gravity and the stored GPE is expelled on the fall. This kinetic GPE can then be used to drive a turbine.

Frog186

murphius
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say I have a couple of questions for you and I hope you can answer them so here they are:

1. What kind of subject are you going to use for your experiment?

2. If this device does work will you make it public or private?

3. Could you show me a movie when this device is ready to be tested or not?

4. How far forward or backwards will you go if it does work and will their be side effects on the subject?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening when you have some sparetime to answer these questions let me know and no I am not rushing you at all to answer them immediately and thanks for the picture and information!

lev

::.. Thats all Mumbo Jumbo ..::

Snow

Originally posted by murphius@Nov 5 2004, 08:03 AM
>:D<? Please tell me if this will work :) !!!
I have looked at JTs site for a long time (a few hours) at his pictures, blue prints and explanations and came up with a plausable design. I think it would work and it corresponds to his TM. Please give me feedback and thoughts for my concept. I am a slacking student and this could give me inspiration.

Here's the picture, its more primitive than what I actually have come up with so far. I wouldn't want to tell you all the secrets if it IS TRUE. note - the injected electrons would have to actually be enough to make the singularity an unstable kiwi shaped mass on the singularity - ALOT of energy needed! - so maybe fusion or annihilator? (sp.)?

[attachmentid=175]

You know I don't know if it will work. I'm the least scientific person on the board. I'm so unscientific that it didn't like mumbo-jumbo to me at all! Sounds like someone who wants to invent time-travel. Your excitement excites me! Maybe some of our brainiacs will respond and keep you inspired. All I can say is - INVENT IT and good luck!

SFW

Fringan

I'm not after disapointing anyone, but isn't a naked singularity supposed to be a infinitly small point with infinite density? I'm not sure one of those could even have a shape (of a kiwi, a sphere, a bunny or whatever :)).

Creating a naked singularity surely could be done with a charge but it would take something like all the electrons in our entire solar system to create such a charge.
"This is, of course, totally impractical", as wikipedia says.

What else? What gravitational property would a sigularity have? infinte denisty, what does that tell us? propbably something like infinite mass, thus huge gravitational force. The earth, Mars and the sun and alot of other stuff would probably be sucked in and create an event horizon and the singularity would no longer be naked.
UNLESS singularities follow the laws of quantum mechanics instead of spacetime&EM. That would probably create more problems though.
I'm just trying to say we don't even know if naked singularities can excist and even if they thoretically can; could we create one, keep it stable and under control?

I'm not an expert in this subject but I don't see how you could overlap event horizons from two naked singularities since the defenition of a naked singularity is a singularity who LACKS an event horizon?

However, it's an entertaining idea, Titors time machine, and alot of fun thinking about. Perhaps science will be proved wrong on this one, as has happened many times before.

murphius

Originally posted by Frog186@Nov 6 2004, 06:46 PM
murphius
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say I have a couple of questions for you and I hope you can answer them so here they are:

1. What kind of subject are you going to use for your experiment?

2. If this device does work will you make it public or private?

3. Could you show me a movie when this device is ready to be tested or not?

4. How far forward or backwards will you go if it does work and will their be side effects on the subject?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening when you have some sparetime to answer these questions let me know and no I am not rushing you at all to answer them immediately and thanks for the picture and information!

A1 - I think suitable small trips with onboard computers and sensors should be used at first in prototypes.
A2 - personally I would like it for scientific use and in moderation to advance science, but indefinitely the government would cease anything for their uses, for the country
A3 - movie, well there ar only plans and research notes at this stage
A4 - I have no idea how far or backwards in time the machine would travel relative to the people inside, nor do I know how *fast* it would travel between times

I will post more diagrams in maybe a month or so