Creativity I think I've seen John Titor! (Post your JT 'sightings' here)

TimeTravel_00

Holy Christ he is here! A man in his 50s named john is sleeping in an RV that just broke down outside of my duty post. He is a corporal in a local militia that is supplied by, and carries the same insignia as the supplier of my agency's body armor! I am guarding him right now as he sleeps....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372215522.498099.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1372215536.746845.jpg

Samstwitch

Holy Christ he is here! A man in his 50s named john is sleeping in an RV that just broke down outside of my duty post. He is a corporal in a local militia that is supplied by, and carries the same insignia as the supplier of my agency's body armor! I am guarding him right now as he sleeps....

Just because a man's name is "John" and he's in a Militia does not mean he's John Titor!
John was NOT in his 50s in 2013. John was 15 in 2013.

You always think you're seeing him. First as a teenager, now in his 50's. (I believe it is your vivid imagination.)

If you have any more "John" sightings, please confine your posts about it here: John Titor was my neighbor!

TimeTravel_00

I dunno, this guy knew way to much about ballistics, mechanics, and the C204. How old was future john in 2001? He leaves tomorrow for a meeting with command. He walked right up to me as if he knew me? Immediately recognized my armor and who I was....

TimeTravel_00

I have posted photos of his militias contact. The man is asleep now, and I will depart before he awakes. I man this waypoint as a contact for travelers, even the, "less than ordinary" kind. I need to call George Norey, find out who else has made contact. This is all happening to fast, PRISM, Snowden, now the dead reporter....Is Syria going to trigger the nuclear fires from Israel? May The Lord forgive us for our sins for we know not what we do.....

Samstwitch

I moved some comments onto this new thread. Please continue the discussion on possible John Titor "sightings" here.

TimeTravel_00

Corporal "John" is about my height, military build, looks kinda like me........ blonde hair turned white. Has cancer, but is definitely a fighter, we spoke a while about natural cures and natural remedy. Was growing his own produce in pots that were temporarily stored in the back of his RV. Had a ton of solar panels on the roof of his RV and a huge battery bank underneath, the most I have ever seen, over a dozen deep cycle batteries...... enough to throw lots of juice to a certain C204 unit........ was armed to the teeth, probably tooth for tooth with myself, was extremely knowledgeable about mechanics as we spoke about fixing his old model RV, something that would blend right into the past, present, and future........... he had already replaced the starter and alternator before I began to diagnose it myself, we're thinking head gasket on odd side of block for coolant leak......... and was on his way out of state for a meeting with command?