I wanna see how many of us are out there

alpha centauri

How many of you intellectuals drink Dr. Pepper? I have been drinking it for a solid 6-7 years and it seems that the only people I know who drink it are highly intelligent people. So who here drinks it?
I know nobody that drinks that. I have always thought that is a drink for hippies, so I never tried it (I think their support of pedophilia is disgusting). But if you say otherwise, I believe you.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How many of you intellectuals drink Dr. Pepper? I have been drinking it for a solid 6-7 years and it seems that the only people I know who drink it are highly intelligent people. So who here drinks it?

I like it but do not drink it due to the sodium

Wind7

Staff
I think he's saying that "Hippies" support pedophilia.
Problem - there aren't any "Hippies" left, so we don't really know who he's talking about.

Harte

Wikipedia isn't the most reliable however, it DOES get into hippie promiscuity as "having sex with teenagers.." so, that would be pedophilia.

Damn.

I was a long-haired musician...but was certainly Not going...there!(n):confused:

But, I still loved my Dr. Pepper.

(Throws up hands...)

alpha centauri

Pedo support?? Dr. Pepper!?
:mad:
I think he's saying that "Hippies" support pedophilia.
Problem - there aren't any "Hippies" left, so we don't really know who he's talking about.
A lot of the Hippies of the 68 movement founded a party (the Green party) that supported pedophilia in the beginning.
Now the Green party distance themselves from them (pedophilia). But a lot of these people tolerated this when
the movement existed and even joined this party.

I dont know how it was in the US but here in Germany.
Germany is usually similar to the US because they adopt every movement from there sooner or later.

It has nothing to do with Dr.Pepper. I just thought it was a drink for Hippies.
There are not much shops that sell this stuff. I only know one shop. So I thought it is not a mainstram drink like
coca cola and rather something for a specific group. But obiviously it is a mainstream drink and it is perhaps evern better than Coca Cola.

Last edited: