I want to save my child!!!

Secretman3811

I am truly sorry for your loss, I have some idea what you are going trough but each experience this type of loss differently.

As mush as I wish there was a way to go back, the many things I have attempted and tried was all false hope. I urge you to seek support and get professional counseling. Truth is time travel doesn't exist. I wish it did I really do... I cry myself to sleep most nights, but sadly it is simply not possible.
a fool in your heart there is a time machine look at the UFO

label

a fool in your heart there is a time machine look at the UFO
In the end it doesn't matter what tech you have. Time is not physical it is a measurement. Just to put it in perspective for you. To reset time you need to go "back" and rebuild every atom like it was at that very second. Not just for earth but for every solar system in existence. How much energy do you think you will need to do that? This must happen even on a quantum level. that means you must control every single aspect of every single particle that ever existed. This is essentially what you want to do. I am sorry but it is just not possible.

Mayhem

Zenith
How is it any different than saving an older relative? It doesnt happen. Im sorry for your loss.

steffiruco

Was ist anders, als einen älteren Verwandten zu retten? Es passiert nicht. Dein Verlust tut mir leid.
Der Unterschied ist, dass es viel, viel mehr schmerzt. Das Leben nach dem Verlust meines Kindes ist entsetzlich schmerzhaft. Es ist so schlimm, dass du deinen eigenen Lebenswillen verlierst.

Mayhem

Zenith
Consider from another angle if some were let able to change things from the past why couldn't everybody do so.