I Want To Time Travel!

Phoenix

I Want To Time Travel!

This topic is for people who want to announce to anybody who might be able to make their dream come true. If you really want to time travel please post here. Please tell us as detailed as possible

1)Who you are (without giving full name, address, or phone number)
2)What ways you have prepared yourself
3)What it is you want to do in your time travels
4)What method of time travel you would prefer

If you feel you are in the capacity to help a person to time travel and desire to help them. PM me and the poster about where on the forum you are answering their request and willing to talk further with them about what needs to be done and further question you might need to ask. The posters request will be updated to show that someone has answered there request.

triad

I Want To Time Travel!

Ok, on this forum I am suprise that no one wants to time travel? Or is everyone still too busy steaming over the other place that we can't get down to serious TT discussion javascript:emoticon(';)')

Ok, for what it's worth, here goes:

Triad a.k. Joe

Is there general preparation that a TT should consider? If you knew when you were going there is some preparation possible to a greater or lesser degree, depending if you are going forward or into the past. Going to the past would require studying enough of the period to understand how to get along without getting yourself killed or thrown into the local equivalent of the stockade while giving yourself enough foreknowledge that you could help yourself out. Travelling to the future is trickier, but depending on how far into the future you are going you may be able to make educated guesses as to how to keep yourself free enough to learn the things you are there to learn.

Depends on the direction. I would like to explore the past and test the various theories around known paradoxes. My personal theory is that paradoxes are not possible but it would be interesting to prove things one way or another. Travelling to the future would be a terrific learning experience.

Any method that is controllable and reliable to get me back home! I definitely would not like to be one of the unintentional travellers.

erikstalhammar

I Want To Time Travel!

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jun 14 2004, 12:40 AM
This topic is for people who want to announce to anybody who might be able to make their dream come true. If you really want to time travel please post here. Please tell us as detailed as possible

If you feel you are in the capacity to help a person to time travel and desire to help them. PM me and the poster about where on the forum you are answering their request and willing to talk further with them about what needs to be done and further question you might need to ask. The posters request will be updated to show that someone has answered there request.

I am Erik astral sailor

In a seen that i would have knolage about the future?
Well All the knolage i have i would probeble bring material of inportence and proof
if so needed.

Fix the future (not this timeline) explorer, learn the truth etc

Does not really matter as long as i end up in one pece and im alive
but if it were up to me id say material time fields you know like in the movie "the time machine"

mdschmier

I Want To Time Travel!

1) Marc Schmier
2) That their may be risks in time travel like which have been discussed on the board.
3)I want to go back to June 17th of this year and give myself a phone call with a disguised voice warning myself about something that will be happening the next day.
4) any way that will get me there and back.

Captain Nemo

I Want To Time Travel!

1) An explorer. I draw many similarilities between myself and Captain Nemo from 20,000 leagues under the sea. I have actually developed an over unity energy device which will work only in deep water. I am in the process of working on a more efficient model to make use of.

2) Knowledge. Specific preperations will only be decided upon once the method of Time Travel has been established.

3) Explore, personal amusement, proof.

4) Portal generation through intense EM fields, something which is controllable and which can be large enough for a submarine.

Gadfly

I Want To Time Travel!

Mark

See #3 - It explains everything

Attention: Advanced society in far Earth's future who are monitoring this ancient archive. Hello my friends. You've found me and you've got the technology to locate me. And you of course already know a lot about me -- my life, my values etc. You have my permission to come pick me up as soon as possible. (Note: I have given the obligatory permission). I don't want to stay in this time and I am willing to leave everything behind. I prefer to live in an enlightened society where there is no conflict, only peace, love, truth, no pollution, huge technological wonders, spiritual development and lots of laughter and learning and an extremely lengthy fulfilling life span. A society where there are no hang ups about physical sexual relations is a nice added touch too....sex by casual invitation.

Well, I could have just stated here "It's me...I'm ready..come and get me"....but much of the above is posted as a courtesy to this forum. I give my sincere gratitude to the forum for letting me (us) use this resource. Now...BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE!

See #3

black1tree000

I Want To Time Travel!

Hello! My name is black1tree000. It is currently close to 4 p.m. on december 4th 2004. I would like to time travel. I am at american university in the library on the lower level. i have on a white Pepe sweater and am at a computer. i have been preparing myself since 2002 but haven't had the means of travelling. i would like to go back to 1995 and lead myself into a better direction in life. i am currently living on the streets of washington dc. if there are any time travellers out there that can help me , my whereabouts are stated above. Thank you!!!

StarLord

I Want To Time Travel!

Black Tree,

Just by realizing that you want to choose a different course and make steps towards that direction can alter your path the very moment you chose to do so.
Never think that your past experiences, regardless of what they were, are useless. If you had not gone through them you would have not been able to come to the understanding you have at this moment in time.

Even the worst of our experiences are worth more than we know. There is always an answer to any situation if you allow yourself the space to move around and view it from other perspectives. Never give up. Never let anyone take your dreams from you. You just keep taking the next step towards the positive goals you have and that next door you need will open up to you when you least expect it to.

CaryP

I Want To Time Travel!

Originally posted by black1tree000@Dec 4 2004, 04:03 PM
Hello! My name is black1tree000. It is currently close to 4 p.m. on december 4th 2004. I would like to time travel. I am at american university in the library on the lower level. i have on a white Pepe sweater and am at a computer. i have been preparing myself since 2002 but haven't had the means of travelling. i would like to go back to 1995 and lead myself into a better direction in life. i am currently living on the streets of washington dc. if there are any time travellers out there that can help me , my whereabouts are stated above. Thank you!!!

Well welcome black1tree. But you're kidding right? You're expecting a TT to read this post some time in the future and come back here to pick you up for a free ride? I can't imagine a homeless person logging on to a public computer and making some desperate attempt to hitch a free ride back to 1995 so they get their life straight. If you subscribe to the mulitple time lines theory, you can't go back to your time line and change it anyway. So, if your story is true, only you can get your life together. So my guess is that your post is a total joke, poking fun at the thought of time travel. Whatever floats your boat pal.

Cary

sosuemetoo

I Want To Time Travel!

Originally posted by black1tree000@Dec 4 2004, 04:03 PM
Hello! My name is black1tree000. It is currently close to 4 p.m. on december 4th 2004. I would like to time travel. I am at american university in the library on the lower level.

i am currently living on the streets of washington dc. if there are any time travellers out there that can help me , my whereabouts are stated above.

For what it's worth to everyone ... black1tree is telling the truth about his/her location.