I was abducted, here looking for help

JohnC

I am on this site looking to be pointed in the right direction for some help. About 15 years ago in the middle of the night I was laying in bed watching tv wida awake. My bed began to shake and lift off the ground. Only one foot of the bed on the ground at a time. I was scared a little bit. I assumed it was some type of ghost. I never had anything like that happen before. The bed shook for about 10-15 seconds. As soon as it stopped I turned my head to look out the window and there were two grays looking in my window. One just a few inches taller than the other. I then turned real quick to my bedroom door. My hallway light was on and I could see the shadow of two pairs of legs right outside the door. At this poing I was freaking out. My reaction was to pull my covers over my head. Then it felt like 5 seconds later I woke up in my livingroom the next morning. Two days later I saw a ufo coming from the distanse coming twoards me. I thought it was a shooting star the whole time till it stopped directly above me for a few seconds then shot across the sky in a flash. About two weeks later I was in the shower and had this incredible burning sensation where my tailbone is. I thought nothing of this till I read a post a few months ago where a woman felt the same burning in the same spot. She said her tail bone was missing. I had my girlfriend look at it. I have a scar there and my tailbone is missing as well. This is when I starded to get concerned. I cant sleep and sometimes I get panic attacks cause I get this feeling that I know they are coming back or are close or listening

Samstwitch

No need to spam the site.

It was not intentional. We have a new member and he did this by mistake. It's been reported and will be fixed when Boss gets here.

Welcome our new member, JohnC!

trekie4ever

Moonshine

Hi John, There is help and hope. IMO, the leading expert on Abductions is Dr. David M. Jacobs.
His Website: International Center for Abduction Research

Here is an ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE for anyone to take to see if they have been abducted. CLICK HERE>>> International Center for Abduction Research

Have you ever awakened wearing clothes that were not yours and you do not know how you got them, and/or have you ever awakened with your clothes on in the wrong way or not on at all when you had put them on correctly?

Um.... Yes.
Spring break 2002 Panama beach Fl.

(sorry ... Had to recover from my rude post earlier )

BlastTyrant

I am on this site looking to be pointed in the right direction for some help. About 15 years ago in the middle of the night I was laying in bed watching tv wida awake. My bed began to shake and lift off the ground. Only one foot of the bed on the ground at a time. I was scared a little bit. I assumed it was some type of ghost. I never had anything like that happen before. The bed shook for about 10-15 seconds. As soon as it stopped I turned my head to look out the window and there were two grays looking in my window. One just a few inches taller than the other. I then turned real quick to my bedroom door. My hallway light was on and I could see the shadow of two pairs of legs right outside the door. At this poing I was freaking out. My reaction was to pull my covers over my head. Then it felt like 5 seconds later I woke up in my livingroom the next morning. Two days later I saw a ufo coming from the distanse coming twoards me. I thought it was a shooting star the whole time till it stopped directly above me for a few seconds then shot across the sky in a flash. About two weeks later I was in the shower and had this incredible burning sensation where my tailbone is. I thought nothing of this till I read a post a few months ago where a woman felt the same burning in the same spot. She said her tail bone was missing. I had my girlfriend look at it. I have a scar there and my tailbone is missing as well. This is when I starded to get concerned. I cant sleep and sometimes I get panic attacks cause I get this feeling that I know they are coming back or are close or listening

Sadly there isn't alot of places to go that won't ether acknowledge you or listen to you, they want Close Encounters of the 5th kind experiences. If you read my Blogs i have had Similar experiences the best advice i can give you is to manage the fear and the panic it is still hard for me and it is easy to tell when they are coming. I know when they are coming when my hair will stand up on end or i will feel like a large vibration pad is underneath me and set on high speed "its hard to explain like my whole body vibrates but its a extremly fast vibration" I will like you said get the panic feeling i will hear noises of them moving around and just a all around feeling knowing that they are there. I have had several instances where i have told them not only outloud but in deep thought that "Tonight is not a good night to come back later" and they do. Ive learned and accepted it as a inevitable and depending on who you talk to its gonna be one of a few things "The Devil taking you at night, There here to create hybrids from your body, or here to help you" Honistly i have asked why there taking me and i have controlled me fear when it happens, yes the inital fear and panic is still there when i get the feeling but after the inital shock is done, you will learn that they will answer any question you ask. I am also 100% confident if i were to meditate and tell them to come they would i am just not sure i am ready for that yet.

It's something that you will find has happened all your life you just never noticed it and the best thing you can do for your self and your sanity is to talk about it and find support, once you have. My release is here i tell my storys to those who listen ,i have no one outside of this forum who knows of my experiences or what i went and go through at night, Try your local MUFON chapter they may have advice for you as well.

trekie4ever

I know when something is going to happen to me too. I feel off and i start going into a twilight stage of sleep rather than total sleep. A few nights ago something shook my legs to wake me up :-/